Presidential Elections - Cayman

GreenarrowCW

Dec 24, 2015
1) In game Name: GreenArrowCW / Green Arrow / Oliver Queen
2) Rank: Executive
3) How long have you played on this server? About 8-10 months
4) What will you do as the president of Cayman? I will make the streets safer, provide better protection, more jobs, more money, making sure Cayman is safer to live in..
5) What plans do you have for the future of the city? New buildings, more jobs, more police officers, more police stations.. More PVP areas etc.. Whatever the people want I will try my best to make it happen..
6) Have You read and agreed to the presidential election rule
Yes, I'm fine with it.

United.. That's what this city use to be.. It's what it can be, it's what it must be again. Now I know I don't have a traditional backround for leadership, but I can tell you this.. After being away I have returned with only one goal.. I wanted to save the city, and with your help I can.. With your help.. We will restore our home to the shining beacon we know it can be.. Now how we're gunna get there isn't a mystery. We will over come our challenges with help from our friends, family, those we trust.. And those we will need to trust again in order to prevail because the only way that we are gunna return our home to greatness is to do so together.. UNITED.

Taylor71503

Jan 25, 2016
I completely agree with this speech. We need more Police Stations! People working at them, sitting behind there desks waiting for people to walk in with questions or concerns. We need a hospital to be managed, community gatherings. Maybe a Community Party hosted at a cafe or club could be beneficial to those who are new and don't know to many people but want to get to know us. We all need to focus on our jobs, being a community, helping out. I completely see where you were going with this Green Arrow, nice work. You have my vote.

Kurt

Jan 9, 2016
1) In game Name: Tucker77
2) Rank: police
3) How long have you played on this server? 6 weeks
6 5) What plans do you have for the future of the city? to make the city biger a new police place more plots maybe a pvp arena or spleef arena
6) Have You read and agreed to the presidential election rules? yes

Following Rules Must be Followed.
1) No Promising players perks and Money. yes
2) No Giving players money for votes. yes
3) No Bad reputed players are allowed to stand for elections.yes
4) President can run for Maximum 3 months yes

here is a bit more info of what a President needs to know:
President needs to help people what i have done in the past few weeks i thought to my self i want to give the City more and make it a safe for all people to live in it
being President is not all about haveing power over all the people its about makeing the world better place in a way keep all people happy and nice and in peace my Dream is to become President and make the world a better place and you can get a kit police and for some ranks you can get a kit and a job you do you get $100 cheaper cars and gun s and lic