United States
1. What is your in game name?
Questar79 -- Discord: Questar79 #2666

2. Rank?
Millionaire

3. What Time Zone Are You in?
Central- America

4.Why do you want to be a Teacher?
I have already been a teacher in the past and I have always enjoyed teaching, However, Some stuff came up in my personal Life and i became inactive, Im Trying to Start up again!
Also I love helping with events in MCC, I planned the Halloween School Event in 2018 And let me tell you, IT WAS A BLAST!!! Getting to work with the mods and fellow teachers was an amazing bonding experience.

5. what would i teach?
I Used to be a Health Teacher so that's #1, #2 is Counselor, #3 would be General Crafting.

6. What would I Do if a student was misbehaving

If a student wasn't behaving well in class I would first give them a warning if it's a minor offence (any big offenses like shooting in class goes to the principal immediately). After the first warning I would consider giving them a second warning or send them to the principals office. Then the Principal will decide a fitting punishment for the student.

7. Discord?
Questar79 #2666

8. Questions?
None, ik what im getting into/ doing, as a fourmer teacher

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Application Review: Decent Application!

Notes: I've seen your performance as a teacher in the past and you did decently! However, n the past, you did have some inactivity issues so if you can work to keep your activity up that would be more than appreciated!

Application Status: APPLICATION ACCEPTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.