Quiting for a bit.

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
okay me and WonderK don't feel that welcomed to the server anymore so we might take a break and get to hang out on other servers and with our friends and we just need a break really we mean it and just a lot of drama happens and it just gets really stressful for us.

Reactions: Wonder

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
okay me and WonderK don't feel that welcomed to the server anymore so we might take a break and get to hang out on other servers and with our friends and we just need a break really we mean it and just a lot of drama happens and it just gets really stressful for us.
wym i let you call me nugget (idk y you want to call me that) that is more welcoming than anything!!!! I havent really met wonderk yet...

bennyhendrick10

Dec 30, 2014
England
Seems a bit like a cry for attention but anyway, enjoy your break.

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
wym i let you call me nugget (idk y you want to call me that) that is more welcoming than anything!!!! I havent really met wonderk yet...
Jo..You Have to keep the title of the alpha nugget when I'm not online or someone could battle u and if they won they get the title..