Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, All plus Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
As well all know as you rank up taxes get higher. But The only rank that gives any perks is citizen with being able to apply for staff, etc. Other than that the only thing that changes is taxes. So i may as well stay a citizen and no pay many taxes. Even just nickname and disguises would be nice, anything that means ranking up has a perk to it.

Faheem_

Former Staff
Jul 21, 2014
London
Not needed for now as when new city comes out start of next year the ranks and perk will be set properly

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
So i have to pay because logic? I am paying more money for no reason, I am not getting any more perks. I say then abolish the taxes until you set it.

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
You can not de rank. Sorry.
So I am give up money for no reason at all. May as well give all my money to one person to safe keep it, have my money go negative, and if I need something have them buy it for me.

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
Yeah this whole tax thing makes no sense. Tax is a % of your income, not just taking by social ranking. And I can't tax evade in any way except by consolidating all my money to one person, and letting my money go negative

Status
Not open for further replies.