Accepted Re-Applying for Teacher

T

Trump15024

Minecraft Username:

Trump15024

Subjects I would like to teach:

Slimefun- This was my subject I did teach under Kate and Heather and all the students really enjoyed it and it helps then understand slime fun better this would be my number one subject I would like to teach :D, Social Studies, and Writing would be my next two picks.

I am a citizen but I would be a Millionaire if I took my money out of the bank

What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class:

I would give them 2 warnings and if they did not listen I would send them out of the classroom and contact the principal/vice principals.

Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)

Yes I do have discord

What timezone are you in?

I would rather not put it out on forums what time zone I am in because I am always on the server and play a lot but if its necessary I can private message my timezone to the principal.

Why do you want to become a teacher?

I am a very active and experienced player on McCities. I have a lot of knowledge of these subjects I have listed and I was a teacher under Principal Kate and then Heather and I think I have the experience to be a teacher and patience.

Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.

Yes, I agree.