Reaction Top bug

T

Trump15024

Username: Trump15024
What you were doing before this occurred: Nothing really
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: I and others lost their /reaction top stats. Not sure what happened but other players like Sundae22 it happened to her too.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Username: Trump15024
What you were doing before this occurred: Nothing really
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: I and others lost their /reaction top stats. Not sure what happened but other players like Sundae22 it happened to her too.
Its not a bug some players have like certain amounts of reaction top and it really gets reset since before it happens. Other likes froz, snowbear, me, jaypi0 and some others had this before when we sue to win a lot of reaction tops, its normal if you plan to fix it there's probs some players at 1k like froz, some of us got reset twice or trice or once. Mine got reset twice, I think my total is somewhere at 700 and froz is 1k plus

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Reaction top basically you get 1 point or one score for every HOVER FOR THE WORD TO TYPE. Its not a big deal, if they were to get theirs refunded then all the other players who didn't think it was a big deal (it isn't really). Its not a big deal tbh, its just mostly for show to be like hey im top 10 in reaction top or something. But a lot of old players got tons there and got reset and they don't care cause it seems not a big deal. Its literally just for show nothing too big. Just accept it, all of us just let it go, mine already got reset twice some others got reset trice like froz she won hover for the word to type over 1k times

Reactions: ItzJazzMade