Reduced activity

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Ah, summer. That wonderful time of the year where we have all day to do whatever we want. How nice that it lasts so long, it'll never end, right...oh wait, damn, it's ending in a week.

Next year, in the 8th grade, I will likely be pretty busy, with MMA and fencing taking up some free time, and geometry/language arts taking up some more. I will most certainly get online often, but this is just a heads-up to notify you wonderful people that I won't be as active (And won't be posting as many 7 paragraph posts, though I do have a video in the works ;))

See you around!

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
@Freezetic and @PerryOlly are you two from the southern hemisphere?
@Laurel I will certainly be pretty active :laugh:
@Minty wouldn't it be great if you were in a perpetual time loop so that summer vacation just played over and over again but you were aware that it was a loop and so were others, so you could just enjoy a vacation with family and friends, forever?

Reactions: Laurel and Minty

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
@Freezetic and @PerryOlly are you two from the southern hemisphere?
@Laurel I will certainly be pretty active :laugh:
@Minty wouldn't it be great if you were in a perpetual time loop so that summer vacation just played over and over again but you were aware that it was a loop and so were others, so you could just enjoy a vacation with family and friends, forever?
Yes I Am :D Im From Australia