RIP Mooshoo, and the rest of my kitties. Stories of my cats and my nametag.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
My cat Mooshoo's time has come to an end, at age 16. She had kidney failure, and my dad had to get her put down this morning. Leroy, the first part of my name, comes from my other cat Leroy, who i don't really remember well because he was put down when I was little because he got sick. Morgan was another cat, who was super cute, and he was my moms favorite. He had congestive heart disease, and lived longer than expected, like Stephen hawking. He was 14 and he was put down in the summer.
Mooshoo was named Mooshoo because when dad had her before I was born, when she was a kitten, and before she was declawed in the front, she would shred everything, and dad thought that the shredded pork part of the Asian dish "Moo shu pork" would suit her. Turns out it meant the pancake part. So basically she was named pancake XD Morgan was named Morgan because mom found him on Morgan Ave. He was deaf, but still came when mom jingled her keys. Once she thought he was dead, but then dad checked, made noise, then shook him, so they found out he was deaf. Leroy was named Leroy cause he looked like a Leroy, and I think I'd agree too. He was part Maine coon, and from what I remember, he didn't really like me. Once, dad tryed taking him for a walk (all this is before i was brought into this world) on a cat harness, and he just flopped down in the hall, so he was taken for a short "drag". Another time dad threw Leroy's ball, and he reahed over the side to grab it, so dad tried to see how far he could get him to reach. Then dad took it too far, and Leroy fell, and luckily he was caught just before he smashed his back on the ground. ANOTHER time, since apparently Leroy had tufts of fur coming out of his ears, dad put his hand out and brush them back and forth with his palm, which pissed him off, cause then while dad was walking away, and then Leroy went "MRRRORRROOOOOOOOOUUUUWWW' and then charged dad, grabing his leg, (he had no claws) WRAPPED himself around his leg and gnawed him. Dad said it hurt (Leroy had some sharp, chipped tooth) but it was funny. Thats the story of my cats.
Mooshoo: Thank you for being soft and fluffy and pretty when you were around! I still remember when you were still chubby and fluffy and full black and white with a pefectly symmetrical white nose stripe! (You are unique girl, my furry feline friend. I can't find a single picture as perfect as you I loved you forever, even if you **** on everything XD I love you!)
Morgan: Thanks for being the most adorable thing In the house, my deaf, full black kitten! (You were not a kitten, but you looked like one, and even if you knocked stuff over alot, I still love you <3)
Leroy: Thanks for gettin good stories, my furry Maine coon friend, even if I barely knew you! (Even if you bit me... :p)

Reactions: Minty

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
Morgan looked exactly like this cat
1521676370802.png

This looks basically what leroy looked like
1521676541545.png

Widen the white on the nose so its fuller, and it looks just like mooshoo. This is the closest I can find. See what I mean by shes unique? :p
1521676750004.png

Reactions: Minty