Safezone should be pvp allowed! (etcept public places like /warp farm and others)

Nan

Mar 5, 2017
I suggest it so houses, apartments, stores and more are pvp. This would make it so criminals could rob and kill, but in important public places like /warp farm or other warps where you do your daily /jobs job should be not pvp since otherwise criminals come and kill all day not letting do they're /jobs job. But otherwise, then all should be pvp. This means that they're inventory keeps but makes it so its much realistic and the criminal & cop duty is more active and could be something new and useful. Imagine your gonna rob a home, and a guy is there; you can easily rob it without getting killed, realistically if someone comes on your home or something and tries to rob you, you would be able to hit him or kill him than just do nothing getting annoyed.

This idea could improve but would make it much cooler and more realistic.

Reactions: Deleted member 832

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I suggest it so houses, apartments, stores and more are pvp. This would make it so criminals could rob and kill, but in important public places like /warp farm or other warps where you do your daily /jobs job should be not pvp since otherwise criminals come and kill all day not letting do they're /jobs job. But otherwise, then all should be pvp. This means that they're inventory keeps but makes it so its much realistic and the criminal & cop duty is more active and could be something new and useful. Imagine your gonna rob a home, and a guy is there; you can easily rob it without getting killed, realistically if someone comes on your home or something and tries to rob you, you would be able to hit him or kill him than just do nothing getting annoyed.

This idea could improve but would make it much cooler and more realistic.
Btw. You can have your plot with PvP turned off and on. And not the farm then farmers can't do their job. This shouldn't be added because so many newer players would be harassed by older players.

Nan

Mar 5, 2017
Btw. You can have your plot with PvP turned off and on. And not the farm then farmers can't do their job. This shouldn't be added because so many newer players would be harassed by older players.
Thats why i said public places of /jobs like /warp farm pvp should be disabled, but mostly all should be allowed.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Thats why i said public places of /jobs like /warp farm pvp should be disabled, but mostly all should be allowed.
No it shouldn't. Most PvP disabled places protect newer people from players like you

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Even older players get harassed, PvP should defiantly be turned off in most public places. Some people will still try to attack me while I'm wandering the streets, and ya'll it's just annoying when you keep getting killed but just want to go somewhere :).

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
From what I know he is a public player. With the 'Dynmap' turned off it makes it easy to hide so public places should be PvP enabled along with houses. But yes public places like the shop and warp farm should be pvp free. Its a good idea @Nan but I dont think staff are in favor of the idea as
Even older players get harassed, PvP should defiantly be turned off in most public places. Some people will still try to attack me while I'm wandering the streets, and ya'll it's just annoying when you keep getting killed but just want to go somewhere :).
It add's realism to the game people can just kill from anywhere and killing is a criminals job. Its polices job to try and prevent it from happening

Millie_moo104

Feb 14, 2017
Jesus christ. Thats why i said public areas like /warp farm should not be pvp. But the rest yes!
even though I'm in a "bad" gang and would love this, I don't want this in game we have to think about the new players if we kept killing the weaker players nobody new would join because of this