• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hello guys, it's Lauren and today I will be happy to announce we will be having a school dance!! Please vote for your favorite theme and tell me if you have anymore ideas! Here are the themes:
  • Under The Sea: Join us for a one of a kind under the sea adventure! There will be music, photo booth, snacks, and many other activities. Dress up as your favorite under the sea animal!
  • Super Hero: Ever wished you could be a super hero? Come to our amazing dance and dress up your favorite super hero! There will be snacks, music, photo booth, and a "Best Dressed" contest! Hope to see you there!
  • Underground: Come and have some fun at our underground themed dance! There will be There will be music, photo booth, snacks, and many other activities. In addition dress up as your favorite ore (diamond, iron, gold, ect.)! See you soon!
  • Neon Lights: Come join us at our bright and colorful dance! There will be music, photo booth, snacks, and many other activities. Where you favorite color!!
  • Jungle: Join us as we see who will be "King Of The Jungle" in a costume contest!! Dress up as your favorite animal! There will be music, photo booth, snacks, and many other activities.

Hope to see you soon. Comment below what you think!

Last edited:

NeonPinkPanda

Nov 8, 2016
Can't wait to come to the dance!! Cya there (btw if it is super hero i will be dressing up as super man)

Reactions: Laurel