Selling a build

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
I have built a beautiful mansion in creative. It looks like a suburban house and I don't have much use for it. If you would like to check it out and potentially use it on your plot, reply here! I will, however, ask you to pay me for building it since I have worked really hard on it. Tell me the plot size you want to out it on so I can redesign it a little bit to make it fit the space properly. If you want to take a look, talk to me in game. -SkyTaker153

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
I might be interested to put it on my island that I’m currently working on. What is the size of the house? Do you have a preview? And what price are you looking for?

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
I might be interested to put it on my island that I’m currently working on. What is the size of the house? Do you have a preview? And what price are you looking for?
I'm not currently online but the house is -about- 35 x 40. I can post pictures later when I have access to my computer. I don't like creating my own price since I always seem to make it too low or too high. Whatever price you think fits the build is fine with me! :) (Obviously I'm not going to except a super low price like 5k or something but you get the idea).