What should be done about this feature?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
Hello everyone, I want to discuss the glass-breaking feature added to the server along with guns. So, we all know that shooting at windows with a gun will shatter it after 1 or more shots. It’s a pretty cool feature, if I do say so myself. It allows you to temporarily go through windows without breaking the glass; however, on the offside, it comes in handy in robberies. My cafe is a very open building. There are glass panes all over the walls and blocks on the roof. This makes it extremely easy for people to shoot out my windows, run inside and kill my customers and me. This happened three times throughout the day today, and I’ve had about enough.

For example, earlier today, when I was advertising, people were tpa’ing. Then a user (I will not list names unless necessary) started spamming me with tpa requests and when I accepted one that was meant for someone else, he immediately had access to my building. He /sethomed in there and I alerted the police multiple times, and they never once jailed him. He was able to get in and out of my building without having to use doors, simply because he had a gun, and the cops could never catch him. This ended up lasting for over 25 minutes and eventually I started saying some “vulgar” things (sorry chatbots).

After, I started asking around if window breaking is illegal, and I got mixed replies. Some said that it isn’t, others said it was. Some people said it was bannable. I don’t think the feature itself should be removed entirely, I just think it’s something that should be managed better. I think it should be illegal because technically, that’s breaking and entering and that’s jail-able in real life, and, isn’t this a reality economy server?

Let me know your opinions! I think it should be illegal? What do you think?

Obsidian

Obsidiangalaxy
Obsidiangalaxy
Oct 22, 2017
First: lock your chests
Second: ask an admin to remove pvp on your plot

Reactions: Icey