Smarx- In need of help!

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Hello, I am _MyTube_Obama_
I am the CEO/Owner of a new company Smarx. I a not a rich man therefore nor is my company.
I am posting this as an offer, an offer of partnership. Smarx is in the League Of Companies and is willing to team up with any other company on it. I need to explain myself a bit more. You know how Microsoft owns Windows and supports it with funding ect, ect. That is what I want with another company so that my company does not go into bankruptcy which it is VERY, VERY close to doing. We cannot even afford to get stock any more. We are desperate.
Thank you for reading this and for potentially helping me in a time of need and distortion.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Windows is a platform/software created my Microsoft. It's not exactly it's own company XD.

I'll have to think about it and talk to the other executives in Microsoft, but we may buy your company.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Windows is a platform/software created my Microsoft. It's not exactly it's own company XD.

I'll have to think about it and talk to the other executives in Microsoft, but we may buy your company.
I didn't mean buy I meant go in to partnership with.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hello, I am _MyTube_Obama_
I am the CEO/Owner of a new company Smarx. I a not a rich man therefore nor is my company.
I am posting this as an offer, an offer of partnership. Smarx is in the League Of Companies and is willing to team up with any other company on it. I need to explain myself a bit more. You know how Microsoft owns Windows and supports it with funding ect, ect. That is what I want with another company so that my company does not go into bankruptcy which it is VERY, VERY close to doing. We cannot even afford to get stock any more. We are desperate.
Thank you for reading this and for potentially helping me in a time of need and distortion.
The league of companies is a joke

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The league of companies is a joke
Ikr its disgusting to have a name like that.

And turkey i dont see the point with partenring or buying a smaller company as we are bigger so why waste money on buying the same thing but smaller than ours