Sorry for recent behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
So recently as some may know I got into a argument with SonicBeast,ANSC,and sharky. To make a long story short they thought police didn't need licenses I knew they did I told them they did now the manner which I told them was by far not the way I should be asking but after being insulted a couple times I was pretty mad to be fully honest. Finally Kiaski told them they needed license Sharky turned around and bought license from ANSC if they read rules they would know if caught with a illegal gun they must pay $500 fine plus gun handed in of course Sharky did neither and yes I started to disrespect but he did to and eventually I really didn't care and let ANSC keep 5k for license and Sharky keep gun. Yet ANSC just one hour later I ask for a nether portal I tp to him Im on top of a tower in wild and he tries to tp kill me then I pvp log which I regret so much and apologize for breaking one of the most important rules as police I shouldn't be breaking rules as such but I really just needed to apologize for everything because as police I should not be getting banned and should not be breaking rules.

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
So recently as some may know I got into a argument with SonicBeast,ANSC,and sharky. To make a long story short they thought police didn't need licenses I knew they did I told them they did now the manner which I told them was by far not the way I should be asking but after being insulted a couple times I was pretty mad to be fully honest. Finally Kiaski told them they needed license Sharky turned around and bought license from ANSC if they read rules they would know if caught with a illegal gun they must pay $500 fine plus gun handed in of course Sharky did neither and yes I started to disrespect but he did to and eventually I really didn't care and let ANSC keep 5k for license and Sharky keep gun. Yet ANSC just one hour later I ask for a nether portal I tp to him Im on top of a tower in wild and he tries to tp kill me then I pvp log which I regret so much and apologize for breaking one of the most important rules as police I shouldn't be breaking rules as such but I really just needed to apologize for everything because as police I should not be getting banned and should not be breaking rules.
Erm no offence but use your brain... A cop makes lisences for people for a price... Meaning they don't need them and if they do they make there own. You just wanted money plain and simple. Alas

Reactions: ANSC

ANSC

Dec 29, 2015
we can make our own licenses -_-

P.S.

I recently found out that super is a show-off and acts like he know everything

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
we can make our own licenses -_-

P.S.

I recently found out that super is a show-off and acts like he know everything
Bit uncalled for... He is just trying to make a living but alas when he is corrected he tries to prove the other person wrong which is understanderable because all humans don't like being wrong. I'm going to lock this topic and says Cops don't require lisences thats how its been for 1 year and thats how it will stay for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.