Spare time? Read This!

Demonic_Fun

Feb 15, 2019
I'm Demonic_Fun ( No I'm not giving you my real name... Well because no ) and I've been looking far and wide for a server like this. I've finally found this hidden gem, and I simply cannot express my overall gratitude for this server! I came into this server with a mindset of " This server will probably be no better than the last " So far this server has managed to blow my expectations out of the water. With all the features I can honestly see myself playing this for hours upon hours!! Okay... Enough about the server, more about me.

I've been playing this game called "Minecraft" for well over half my life now, and over the year's I've learned so many different skill sets from this game. Whether it's just how to share and be nice to one another to the total opposite and how to plan a raid. Now these probably seem like useless skills to acquire especially from a game thats 10 years old now. But believe me, I have made many mistakes on this game but I always manage to get right back up from the unfortunate situation in which "god" placed me in. As I get up from this I always take a look back to see where the mistake was and how I could do better in the future to correct this mistake and overall learn from it. Multiplayer in this game is by far my most favorite mode. It allows the player to interact with other players in ways that other games just can't. Which gives players the unique opportunity to do whatever they want with their friends! Given this opportunity I held interest with a category of gaming that was least populated "Roleplay" amongst this I began to search every nook and cranny till I find just the right "roleplay" server. Amongst my journey into the depths of minecraft servers. I found many servers that just didn't fit into my expectations. However MCCITES stood out. It wasn't full to the brim with players. It completely abandoned either it was just the right amount of players to satisfy my overall expectations. Further into this server I remembered what I always held so dearly to me. The chance to fulfill the duties of a Police Officer in the dynamic setting of a minecraft server, based around real life. Through my experience with "roleplaying" as a Police Officer spread out across many different games such as GTA, Minecraft, Garrys mod, and more! I know a server/roleplay will go one of two ways it will either be extremely fun and time consuming or extremely repetitive and not so fun to play. I like to think I am one of the better types of players that play within this "role play" category. At almost every chance given by the game for a roleplay scenario to take place I take it. I always try to remain in character while "roleplaying" Mainly I'm never the direct result of any conflict outside of any given "roleplay scenario" However I'm also aware that some players may not be into the whole "roleplay" side of things and prefer to play like a try hard and not pay any attention to the actual roleplay its self. Which in given time's when there is no active "scenario" I tend to be a pretty decent player at managing and maintaining any given job with the absence of there being any "roleplay" taking place. Oh and if you're still wandering I'm 14.

-Demonic_Fun