Suggestion.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Okay so I have this suggestion that staff can maybe add again.

Back in the days we used to have Slimefun backpacks. I don't know the reason that they got removed because I was banned at that time but I really miss them. I think they can be used well right know. Ill explain why:

Lately I found out that the job Farmer isn't used a lot. I think we can change that by adding back the backpacks. Why? Well, if im farming, I hate to go to /warp shop 4 times just to sell my sugar canes. Imagine if we had some backpacks added. We would spend less morning on warping to bank and I think that this will make the job Farmer great again and make it more popular. So yeah, let me know what you think.

@nibble
@JustYourTypical

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
it was used for mass duping :eek:
so yeah while it would be very nice, not very good for the economy if people started duping emeralds. :/

Reactions: lostinthewqrld

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
hmmm, do you think, instead of the item backpack in slime fun we could get player vaults as a backpack? Maybe the player would have to pay a certain price to have a vault of a certain size and whether it was permanent or just a time period idk that could be decided. But yeah, it would most likely be a lot harder to dupe as its basically just an extra ender chest. :)