Teacher Application; BritishEmpire420

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishEmpire420

May 12, 2019
United Kingdom
My name is BritishEmpire420. I have achieved the rank of citizen recently as of joining the server and I fully intend to reach the higher ranks with similar speed. My timezone is G.M.T. +1. My total /ar time is two days and six hours (I come onto the server on a regular basis).

Since the first second of logging-on to the server for the first time, I have strived, grinded and worked tirelessly to be able to apply for the role of Teacher. Teaching is a very important role within any society; indeed, the crux of modernisation firmly depends upon it. Both inside and outside of the server, teaching and charity is a big part of who I am. From leading and teaching groups with utmost efficiency to providing other players with knowledge where they lack it, the opportunity to further extend my teaching skills to others is the most important aspect of why I log-on to begin with. Becoming a Teacher would allow me to further help others never merely as a superior, but as a guide and mentor.

There is little I would be unable to teach as an already experienced mentor. One of the subjects I could teach with most competency is History both related and unrelated to MIneCraft and McCities as an excellent historiographer. Another subject I could teach with utmost proficiency is Natural Science relating to the mobs, physics and structures of MineCraft and McCities. To give a third subject, Economics related to every aspect of the monetary system of McCities and MineCraft as a whole from the stock market to the housing market to basic trade and everything in between.

The disciplining of students is a delicate and situational yet ever so formulaic procedure. Indeed; it is a procedure one has to be previously experienced within to perform successfully. If a student were to misbehave, As the first course of action I would give a verbal warning and bring them aside after class (or in serious cases quickly during class as to minimalise interference to the lesson) to inform them upon both how to improve their behaviour and importantly why their behaviour is bad. An important factor of discipline and punishment is reform, which is often neglected; if one can effectively reform a misguided student’s behaviour, then one has truly performed one of the most important functions of a Teacher reaching far beyond the subject itself. In some cases additional support is needed to both reduce the interference the misbehaving student is causing and to properly progress the reforming process. In this case, I would contact the principle and vice-principal respectively in accordance with their availability to send to the principle’s office. It is important in this more extreme case to contact the principle as the heightened authority of the principle would serve as invaluable leverage within gaining the attention and understanding of the misbehaving student. It is important to remind students of the rules of the McCities handbook and guide them towards following the rules, providing clarity to the rules where they lack such vision.

My Discord address is BritishEmpire420 #7693

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.