Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfPotato

Jun 11, 2019
Hi all/ this is my app for teacher:
What is your in game name? twsitedstriker

What is your rank on the server?citizen

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school) GMT +3:30

What is your Ar Time? (Do /ar time) 20 hrs

Why do you want to become a teacher? because i want to teach my students how to work with slimefun and graduate them, or banners

What subjects do you want to teach in? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of your chosen subject(s) are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students) slimefun, banners

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class? Oral Warning, 2 times , then contact a VP

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team) yes : @BigBen#9812

Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching? they should act better and seriously in the class, teach advanced stuff .... etc

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Application Review: Poorly Written

Notes: There are many mistakes in this application. Such as the question that stated, "How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class?". You also didn't specify the subjects when you stated "slimefun". Also, please do not ask me to accept your application just because you're good at something. On that note, you recently joined and your activity is ok however I want to see you gather a bit more information about the server.
Application Status: Application Denied.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.