Texture Pack

L

Lugar_3342

I am making a personal texture pack

All of the blocks in the Texture Pack will be designed for a Modern city

Pretty much i will have everything oriented around a city and what you see in a city

Some things will be stoves, stereos, surround sound speakers, Custom paintings for computer screens tvs etc.

Pretty much what i am saying is that when the texture pack is done i will post pictures and stuff of what the city looks like in the texture pack and people can use the texture pack to play the city or even use it as a server texture pack.

I will post pictures and stuff on this topic as i am working on the Texture Pack

Taking a lot longer than expected :) so it will probably take two to three weeks

L

Lugar_3342

Texture Pack is coming out pretty good... I have basics like stone, ores, grass etc. done... I also am finished with wool (Bright and Beautiful :) ) and clay (Again Bright and Beautiful), but i named the clay pictures wrong and have to redo those :/ ... I Have tested the texture pack and it does work in game so far... i will be posting a picture soon of what every block looks like... once i fix the clay and anymore that i find.

Also... i will have stuff like glass, panes, stuff like that connect when by each other to make it look better

If anyone has any ideas about paintings, dispensers, droppers, note blocks, crafting tables (there are more these are big one those) of what they can be respond... remember to make them have a purpose in city like for example dispensers can be a filing cabinet for offices

L

Lugar_3342

I have most of the blocks textured... i will post a picture of all the blocks soon... it looks good and I bet you will like it