-=+=- Thank You <3 -=+=-

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
I have now spent just over six months here on the server and there are so many people i want to thank. Its been an awesome time and i have enjoyed it immensely. I cant wait to spend 2019 with all you guys too!!

@IIAriusII - Lol when i was a newbie you always tolerated my naughty ways ahah even tho you almost banned me. And now its amazing to know you. I love just chatting with you about anything, able to forget our problems and just enjoy ourselves. Its awesome playing bedwars with you and Acer on hypixel. Your amazing and i hope you know it. Keep trying and dont give up ;)

@Bpacer - I love hanging out with you. You are amazing at principal and organise everything wonderfully

@Laurel - I always have and always will look up to you. Your always so friendly to everyone even when times are tough for yourself. Even though your leaving, good luck in the future !

@RobotKenny - I always thought you were so cool when i first joined xD and still think you are :D I love being a cop with you and hanging out

@Ltg_Flipper - Awesome how your always rich xD even though u say your poor. One day you will be that amazing pvper you have always wanted to be, i know it

@pengyy - Even though we often disagree on things your a great friend, you make things fair and follow the rules. Thank you for the secret santa present i loved it :D

@wisemanjp - from when i first met you building my house till now you have always been so happy and kind. You always help me out when i need it even if it involves wandering arch world for miles to find smilinqs plot haha.

@Bob_49 - Haha bob you're awesome. I love filling up your wall of accomplishments xD and your an awesome police officer!

@TorchoTichy - Your such a kind friend. Thanks for the super awesome present it means so much to me. Your so kind and you care about people. I cant wait to get to know you better next year

@LeanneTheUnicorn + @MehLife - Ty guys for giving me the chance to become a police I love it so much. Leanne you care about everyone and never put someone down, your an amazing person. And Meh you try so hard to make the police and server great. Even if we have our down times you have helped make the cop team awesome and exciting I cant wait to keep working with you

@sundae22 - Ty for answering all my questions haha and doing all my w/e requests and transfers. Your amazing and try so hard to keep everyone happy.

@nibble - Thanks for doing all my forums requests haha. My goal is to have a full on conversation with you one-day xD

@FroztyStars - Its been great to get to know you recently. You are so kind, i hope you enjoy your animals ;)

@Chancey - Its been awesome to meet you, hope your toe gets better

@Mackenzie :3 - Always so funny and cheerful, its great to be around you and your builds are great!

@Smilinq - Smilinq, you're probably the best friend i have ever had on McCities. Everyday i look forward to playing with you when i get home from school. I love logging on and seeing your name on tab. Congrats on helper your amazing at it. No matter what i will stick by your side. Thank you for all those amazing times we have had together i'll never forgot it. Love Dwimmer

Sorry if i forgot someone i love you all. you guys are amazing <3

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
I have now spent just over six months here on the server and there are so many people i want to thank. Its been an awesome time and i have enjoyed it immensely. I cant wait to spend 2019 with all you guys too!!

@IIAriusII - Lol when i was a newbie you always tolerated my naughty ways ahah even tho you almost banned me. And now its amazing to know you. I love just chatting with you about anything, able to forget our problems and just enjoy ourselves. Its awesome playing bedwars with you and Acer on hypixel. Your amazing and i hope you know it. Keep trying and dont give up ;)

@Bpacer - I love hanging out with you. You are amazing at principal and organise everything wonderfully

@Laurel - I always have and always will look up to you. Your always so friendly to everyone even when times are tough for yourself. Even though your leaving, good luck in the future !

@RobotKenny - I always thought you were so cool when i first joined xD and still think you are :D I love being a cop with you and hanging out

@Ltg_Flipper - Awesome how your always rich xD even though u say your poor. One day you will be that amazing pvper you have always wanted to be, i know it

@pengyy - Even though we often disagree on things your a great friend, you make things fair and follow the rules. Thank you for the secret santa present i loved it :D

@wisemanjp - from when i first met you building my house till now you have always been so happy and kind. You always help me out when i need it even if it involves wandering arch world for miles to find smilinqs plot haha.

@Bob_49 - Haha bob you're awesome. I love filling up your wall of accomplishments xD and your an awesome police officer!

@TorchoTichy - Your such a kind friend. Thanks for the super awesome present it means so much to me. Your so kind and you care about people. I cant wait to get to know you better next year

@LeanneTheUnicorn + @MehLife - Ty guys for giving me the chance to become a police I love it so much. Leanne you care about everyone and never put someone down, your an amazing person. And Meh you try so hard to make the police and server great. Even if we have our down times you have helped make the cop team awesome and exciting I cant wait to keep working with you

@sundae22 - Ty for answering all my questions haha and doing all my w/e requests and transfers. Your amazing and try so hard to keep everyone happy.

@nibble - Thanks for doing all my forums requests haha. My goal is to have a full on conversation with you one-day xD

@FroztyStars - Its been great to get to know you recently. You are so kind, i hope you enjoy your animals ;)

@Mackenzie :3 - Always so funny and cheerful, its great to be around you and your builds are great!

@Smilinq - Smilinq, you're probably the best friend i have ever had on McCities. Everyday i look forward to playing with you when i get home from school. I love logging on and seeing your name on tab. Congrats on helper your amazing at it. No matter what i will stick by your side. Thank you for all those amazing times we have had together i'll never forgot it. Love Dwimmer

Glad to have you as a Teacher! :D Glad I organize things wonderfully too! Thank you! :>

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com

^-^