The Military

CreeperGamer

All right troops, I'm General Creeper. My idea: I want to use the Military Base on the server to train players to fight any type of Minecraft monster and be ready for any Player Vs Player battles that might happen at any moment. I want to edit the base unfortunately I don't own it and don't have any permissions to add anything to it. I need to ask Coban about it if its a yes then I'll get everything ready if its a no then there's nothing I can about. I'm hoping it gets accepted so I can be prepared to train you guys, be a little tough on you, and know what to do in case of Nigh falls in single player mode and you don't know some important info about the monsters or in PVP mode on multiplayer or whatever the case may be. I may not know a lot of the new monsters but I'm learning about them little by little. I'll tell you the rest later. Thank you for reading this.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
No offense but the military is completely pointless. We have police and servers vigilantes to stop coming. And you take a risk to go to the wild and fight monsters. Also the military base is a landmark, and to my knowledge it hasn't ever been used. Correct me if I'm wrong.

CreeperGamer

No offense but the military is completely pointless. We have police and servers vigilantes to stop coming. And you take a risk to go to the wild and fight monsters. Also the military base is a landmark, and to my knowledge it hasn't ever been used. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Your not wrong, I just wanted to have a good idea for once like everybody else.