TheFrostyFoundation: 182k Giveaway || @Lauren

EmileeJc

Jun 12, 2018
Cali ;)
Hello! Whats my story? Well my best friend Vegenes and I started playing this server very recently as our old eco server was reset and we lost everything and the server changed completely. Crushed we spent much of our time searching for a new one to bring us joy and fun like the other, for a LONG time we had no luck, 1 week ago we discovered this lovely server with a wonderful community and we've been playing ever since!! :laugh:

What would we do with the money? Well we would use it start a non profit business as thats what we had done on our other server it was tons of fun and many people enjoyed it. We would finally be able to create our business once again. Now i bet you're wondering Non Profit? Yes indeed we use all the money to help struggling and new players while providing a place with a wide variety of items. Over time we hope to earn enough to open an apartment building and house as many players as possible for as cheap as possible in a nice location in spacious rooms! It brings us lots of joy to see others thriving and enjoying the finer things in McCities!

Comments: We have been so happy since finding this wonderful server and are so happy to see people like Frosty who are so generous and we hope we can be the same one day! :love:

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
In-Game name: jazz450

Hello, friend! I’m Jack (or more commonly known as Jazz) and I have been playing on McCities for almost 2 years (my anniversary is coming up July 16 <3)! When I first joined the server I immediately fell in love because it’s what I had been looking for for years. After a long while of moving around and opening up little slimefun food shops, I looked into being an Architect. I was friendly, I love building, and I was good friends with staff, so I applied! I was accepted and spent a good year building and that’s it. I never really got requests until towards the end of my time. Anyways, the last big project I built was the movie theatre (which, looking back on it now, needs a LOT of work) and I eventually got busy with school and was demoted from my job. Seeing as I had nothing to build, no homes to live in, and little money, I quit. I never really announced it, though. I lost all my money when the bank was robbed (because WHO pays for insurance when you are busy with SCHOOL?!) and my properties were resold. I just rejoined about a week ago, and met up with some old friends. I’ve also made some new friends! I re-applied for Arch but was denied, so I started up a SlimeFun food company (called the Tropical Smoothie Cafe or TSC) that’s been pretty successful so far. People like the food and the service!

Wisemanjp (or Will) and I have partnered up as one company and are looking to find a plot on the new Runnerboro island that is unregioned. As a matter of fact, we have. We asked around and someone suggested it was worth about 200k+, so Will and I have been trying to find ways to make money to help support us. We would need money to purchase a plot that grows the saplings and bushes to produce our food, and we would need money to purchase a plot, and find an architect that can design us a decent restaurant for a decent price! We are looking to become one of the main most reliable sources for cheap SF foods, and helping new players understand SlimeFun better!

Comments: To be honest, I think I’m doing this more for Will than I am for me. I’m not even going to be active for that long, but Will might be. Getting this money to help boost us would mean a lot more to her and I’d be grateful. However, there are a lot more important things than silly SlimeFun foods, and I completely and honestly understand if I’m not chosen. Thank you! :)

Last edited:

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
In-Game Name: 4_Ply
My story all begins on a peaceful summers banquet. I was eating midday supper with my beautiful mother and loving father in the leaf village. "Son" my papa started "one day you're going to grow up big and strong like me" he said before kissing my forehead. I looked up at him with big gleaming eyes I loved my dad so much, he was the one who taught me how to use toilet paper after all cx. Suddenly, our dining table started shaking, oh goshing heck our entire hut was shaking matter of fact. I peaked my teeny head out of our tiny mud window and saw a huge burst of lgbt light coming straight for us. *are those . . . unicorns?!?* I thought to myself. "Impossible, I assumed our days of hiding were over, quick son into the cupboard mommy and daddy will protect you" said my dad/hokage
I crawled into the cupboard shaking uncontrollably my ptsd in full effect. Trembling, I peaked through a crack in the cupboard doors . . . oh gosh. It was all over in a flash. "AGGHHGHHHGH" screamed my papa "OOF" screeched my mommy.
I now sat motionless peaking through the cupboard at a young female unicorn standing over a bloody pile of what used to be my parents. *sniff sniff* she went with her unicorn nose. She then turned her big horsey head right at my hidy place and with a snap of her fingers the cupboard doors swung open exposing me.
"Mrs.Leanne I don't wanna go"
/ban 4_Ply 4_Evr she replied ;<
The end
What I would do with the money is, buy a set of defibulators and a magic wand to commence a resurrection jutsu to bring back my parents and restore order to the leaf village. Thanks for your time miss frosty you really are too kind <3 ;>
jesus christ this made my night:cry::laugh::cry::laugh: