Not open for further replies.

Casual

oblivo
oblivo
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
1. What is your username?

-ThiccBear

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)

-Citizen

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)

-Yes, ThiccBear#7324

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)

-All the builds on /plot home, /plot home 2 on my alt CasuaLife (The farthest build on the right i got a lil help on, mini skyscraper got help filling in the floors)

5. Why do you want to be an architect?

-Ever since I joined McCites I've always wanted to be an Architect as one of my highest goals. I love building and discovering new styles and details in my free time, if I were to be an Architect I think it would be a good thing to the players playing because my timezone is the opposite of the American timezone so I'm always online when no other architects are. In real life Architect is also my dream job, i feel like Architecture expresses all types of art and generations of builds and history. And also since i have nothing else to spend my time on in McCities i think this will keep me well busy and focused, after I finish exams on the 28th i can put full time and effort into requests :D

6. How would you contribute to community projects?
- I love and will forever love helping people understand something that took me a while, I usually help people when I'm online to put my spare time into something useful. If I were to get accepted I would maximum finish requests within 4 days won't usually take me longer than that since I'm pretty fast and have a good imagination on what they want to be built, as for prices they'll be very cheap to fit in onto peoples budgets since this is more a service for me rather than a job. :)

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
The gray and white modern house looks really nice, and the fronts of the other houses are good too. However, the sides of some houses are pretty flat and simple. There aren't many examples of interior - I suggest finishing the one labelled "Justyourcasual" and a few others. You could add a dining area, a little bathroom, a library/den, and more details (like paintings, rugs, flowers, etc.) in general. Also, all the houses are pretty modern and I'd love to see an example of a traditional home and some landscaping. Please reapply after you work on these things, denied.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.