this time im gonna probs leave

dkjcfarms

Dec 30, 2017
Wishing I was in the mountains
well what is there to know about me not much actually im a scam that got my ways around people starting out not stealing money but selling overpriced plots. i have changed though i thought this server was a community but there is always the bad apple. i have lost a lot of money from these kinds of people and never got to reach my 10m goal. im gonna be gone by January 2 so it will be a new year with one less person. it was a long year that went by fast mostly good parts but quite a bit of bad parts. i should have started off this server not focused about money but friends. to be exact im owed more than 15m not much has been paid back and probably wont ever be paid back. unless this Christmas there is a miracle i will probably be gone for good. so many people have helped me that i couldn't even list their names. most people wont care about me leaving in general and others will be happy this is just to show how dumb i was and not to repeat what i have done. i thank you for your time reading this or remotely caring about this