To Expand This Server

JakeSkylar

May 19, 2018
Australia
Hi I want to suggest more things for this server It shows a lot of potential why not expand?
Expand such as Factions on the server Skywars! or PVP combats etc fun games!
off topic from this i mean the ranks here is absurd 60 USD? for the lifetime rank when its not worth it I mean if it had more things to it like if we had a factions server you could have /Kit Titan something like that the list on the lifetime rank is very little if only we could expand our server to something even bigger and better

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Hi I want to suggest more things for this server It shows a lot of potential why not expand?
off topic from this i mean the ranks here is absurd 60 USD? for the lifetime rank when its not worth it I mean if it had more things to it like if we had a factions server you could have /Kit Titan something like that the list on the lifetime rank is very little if only we could expand our server to something even bigger and better
While this is a nice idea, I personally like this server because it is not like that. Everyone who is on this server is on for the city role-play, and it isn't a divided audience between all of those things and the city. I've seen how much it takes to keep up the city, and doing anything else would decrease the quality of both. But, nice idea! :D We appreciate all ideas given!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Do think ultra should get a kit in city tho..
But yeah the server is probs not going to expand like that. Though staff and players are thinking for more addons to the economy and more ways to make money!

Reactions: BootsieBear

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Do think ultra should get a kit in city tho..
But yeah the server is probs not going to expand like that. Though staff and players are thinking for more addons to the economy and more ways to make money!
I agree with the kit thing, maybe they can expand the ranks a bit. And, PVP does exist some places in the city, which is at least part of what @JakeSkylar wanted, haha.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Factions or skywars aren’t simple to add, so staff focus on expanding the city part rather then having 5 decent types that rarely get major updates or whatever.
Kits could be introduced, however I don’t really see the need. I spent about £50 on my rank, which is not at all cheap, so I get fly, nicknames, /fix, pets,etc. But the server isn’t pay to win, and pvp isn’t a major part of the ‘city life’ so kits wouldn’t appeal to lots of people.

JakeSkylar

May 19, 2018
Australia
Thank you for hearing my idea out and i read your comments and yes and i know it is a city role life I just thought maybe expand but its ok just wondering if people would be excited about this idea

Reactions: BootsieBear