Denied Toryn's Arch Application :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): Yes! I Do Have Skype
Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3): Mine is my /plotme home 9 And Has 4 Builds! A Medium, Large and Small! + a Cafe I made ~! And little area for basic builds like Tv's , Beds and a Computer Set up! And a Modern Mini Home!
Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: Exterior! **NOTE** My Builds Have the exterior only! But if I need to I'm willing to do interior also!
How much time do you tend to build each week?: 12 Hours! Mostly During Night for me!
Tell us about your favorite building memory: My Favorite Building memory was when me, wonder and heather and nibble built the head shop! It was a fun time!
I Mostly like doing a type of style I do, I would mostly call it a Victorian Modern build ish style! Its just how I build! And ill have a lot of time to offer for building for the server! :D (lol I've been a arch before but when kiri senpai got the server back it reset </3 :( Plus I Also want to start building a lot more! ) *Note* Ive Stopped Having bad behavior in chat and I'm going to keep it that way

Last edited:
H

Heather

You have a wonderfully peppy disposition but your style can use some more work. Keep up the practice and try to enhance your builds by showing off your decorating skills. Feel free to reapply in a week.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.