Denied Transferring Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmiekaze

Jul 10, 2017
Hi, Im kimmiekaze on the server and made a new building. Its on my plot: -32;11. Its a building made from bricks, and it has a basement thats 10 deep and its 2 floors high+ a mini floor on the top. I'ts kind of a clubhouse thingy for 3 persons, I hope it can be transferred now. I want it on my plot amh50. If not I want to thank you for lookin.

Have a nice day :D

Byee!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hi, Im kimmiekaze on the server and made a new building. Its on my plot: -32;11. Its a building made from bricks, and it has a basement thats 10 deep and its 2 floors high+ a mini floor on the top. I'ts kind of a clubhouse thingy for 3 persons, I hope it can be transferred now. I want it on my plot amh50. If not I want to thank you for lookin.

Have a nice day :D

Byee!
Try to use the correct format even if you mentioned all the details

Kimmiekaze

Jul 10, 2017
I dont know what you mean, I like send something to Heather and that was my request, and she said that there was a new way and I thought it was the same as before so I just copied the message and placed it here.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I dont know what you mean, I like send something to Heather and that was my request, and she said that there was a new way and I thought it was the same as before so I just copied the message and placed it here.
There is new format made by nibble in "Transfer and Regioning Request", the format is a lot faster

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Hi Kimmie, i understand this is the first time youve made one of these posts so its okay that you got the format wrong, please do the correct format in the future! I feel like this plot doesnt really fit with surrounding plots, and doesnt really look that attractive. I recommend hiring an arch, or building a new one. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.