VerySmolBirb's Art Dump V2

V

VerySmolBirb

I started this thread because posting new art in the old thread was kinda hard to keep track of and was confusing to mix new/older art posts together.

NOTE: Most of these are resized to fit the file limitations, originals are on my twitter.

ANOTHER NOTE: Some of the works contain some blood, be aware when you scroll

As always I do not do commissions or requests, I'm sorry. Please don't repost or use the art without my permission either, thanks!

I got this question on the previous thread about my art tools so:

• I use Medibang on PC with a Wacom Intuos Pro
  • I use Procreate on an iPad with a Bamboo fineline (This is most common and almost all my artwork is on this platform)
  • Everything else on paper is just with a .5 mechanical pencil (I'm very basic)
rsz_2inthefall.png

I actually figured out how to import custom brushes for the leaves here, one of my favourite works of scenery yet. (Procreate)

rsz_whfaog.png

Believe it or not, this one was done 3 years ago, back when I didn't draw people. (Sketchbook Pro)

rsz_11rsz_ganha.png
Was an art contest entry (Procreate)
image0.jpg
Originally a scrap until I brought it back. (Sketched in Medibang and transferred to Procreate)

rsz_1artoc1.png

This was supposed to be a random guy walking on the beach until I did this... (Sketched in Medibang and transferred to Procreate)
rsz_1ross.png
idk about this one tbh. (Procreate)

rsz_ver1.png

And its alternate version both Procreate
rsz_ver2.png

As always I'm so thankful you guys enjoy my work! I'll keep making more, maybe even for The Smol Group :p

Attachments