Buying Warehouse

T

Trump15024

Hello! I am buying a warehouse! Now I know there are I think 2 official ones on the server and @Izzie owns one idk about the other ones or if there are anymore so comment if you know.

If I can not find an official warehouse I am just looking for not a huge plot just a medium sized plot for a warehouse to go on to store stuff in.

You can comment below if you have one or make a conversation with me on forums or in game. (The plot can't be residential as it needs to fit a warehouse look)

Budget: 500k- 1m (hopefully to stay in that price range)

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hello! I am buying a warehouse! Now I know there are I think 2 official ones on the server and @Izzie owns one idk about the other ones or if there are anymore so comment if you know.

If I can not find an official warehouse I am just looking for not a huge plot just a medium sized plot for a warehouse to go on to store stuff in.

You can comment below if you have one or make a conversation with me on forums or in game. (The plot can't be residential as it needs to fit a warehouse look)

Budget: 500k- 1m (hopefully to stay in that price range)
There are tons of warehouse plots, but unfortunately do to their size, they are expensive and valuable

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
You offered me 250k :/ Still, I’m not selling

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well I think factory plots would be good as well, since they are industrial, try asking sundae22 she has 2 bfactory plots

Reactions: Trump15024