We need a reasource world

busted_me_x

Nov 16, 2018
So I get that you guys can’t reset the wild, so I was thinking what if there was like a “resource world” that could be reset monthly or sum like dat where players could like go and kill mobs or chop down trees without falling into a hole and dying

- yours truly busted_me_x <3

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
The wild is really big and still has a lot of resources available. So honestly there is no real need for another world. As it is supposed to be hard to find stuff in the wild.

A place where Lumberjwcks can do their job is a good idea though

Reactions: mabes and Monkey

Monkey

xxM0nkeyxx
xxM0nkeyxx
Jul 23, 2018
Australia
Or maybe, we could have like a community spawner thing where like people could go and kill cows, sheep and pigs that have been spawned through spawners. This could also be a cool way to make like a server XP farm

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
This would defeat the point of current exp farms owned by players, the point of exp farms is that they are risky and can be raided, cows, sheep and pigs are supposed to be rare in wild or spawned using the respective spawn eggs. Also there is no need for a resource world as /warp farm and /warp mine already exist. If you want to talk about trees, just plant em, people will always destroy the resource worlds or /warp wild so might as well find your own solutions.