Welcome!

EmileeJc

Jun 12, 2018
Cali ;)
Some of you may know me in game some may not I joined summer of last year and have Really enjoyed my time on the server, Im not by any means a well known player or anything but on past servers I didnt participate much on the forums but i'd like to change that !
Recently I've been seeing a lot of posts regarding that the server is dying the community isn't the same as the golden days, I admittedly also posted that i felt the server was dying, old memorable players leaving staff leaving less activity so on and so on, But i wanted to change my opinion and agree with some others I've seen. I think whats happening is were welcoming a new community! Perhaps soon the newbies you see will be your new 'old' players so maybe here we can take a chance for new and returning players to say Hi! build some friendships build the community and build McCities! Where one Era ends another Begins!:love::laugh: Msg me anytime - Best Regards Emilee_Jc

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
welcone to forums, the forums is fuelled by discussions, drama and thank you posts!

Hope you enjoy it here as much as you enjoy the actual server :)
forums is also a great way to stay in touch with the community if you are unable to play!

Reactions: Spyders_Crypt