Not open for further replies.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
What is your username?
Wolfloverlol
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes, Trust In God#0001
4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/plot home 1 thru 4
5. Why do you want to be an architect?
Because I love to build and I am willing to help anyone that needs my help building
6. How would you contribute to community projects?
I would ask them what they are willing to pay for the job, then I will set my price lower then I will ask them how they want the build to be done. I would tell them the time i can do it in and see if they are okay with that time, and the time it takes me depends on the size of the build, If its a normal city plot size build that could take me up to 6 days to build, if it is bigger than a normal city plot size It could take up to 8 days. But I will contribute to community projects by Building and designing builds.

• Haha
Reactions: Allex and nate

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Heya pat. So to start off, your first plot I'm not sure which submissions are yours or what you're wanting to submit there so I will have to cancel that one out. As for the rest of the submissions, the exteriors are too 1 dimensional and lack any significant detailing and appealing block variety. You also have little to no interiors done which is a mandatory submission factor. For now, I will have to deny the application. You can message me on discord for any further questions. You may apply again in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.