Not open for further replies.

Mackenzie :3

iKenziez
iKenziez
Nov 14, 2018
a magical kenzie land ;3
1) What is your username?
My Minecraft username is x_Mackenzie_x
2) What is your server rank? (Do /ar check)
I am a Citizen
3) Do you have a discord account (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Sadly, I don't have a discord account .--.
4) What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
I'd like to submit /plot home 10 & /plot home 6
5) Why do you want to be an Architect?
I want to be an architect because I love building, and credit to QueenMelone (MissMelonee) for inspiring me way back when she just became arch. We used to try out and wish each other good luck, until she got it. Ever since, she's been an inspiration, like the staff of the server, even ex-staff (iWillowz, izzerr, etc) These people are amazing, and I want to be one of them :D
6) How would you contribute to community projects?
My contribution to the community would be to help people get their dream homes, because that is my goal: To help others be happy. I'd build according to their tastes, and make sure include good useful things, like chestspace, slimefun devices, etc. It'd be practical and beautiful, all in one!
Thanks for reading everyone, and good luck to those brave enough to apply, and those lucky enough to get in! I wish you all the best,
- x_Mackenzie_x <3

Last edited:

Mackenzie :3

iKenziez
iKenziez
Nov 14, 2018
a magical kenzie land ;3
I love your traditional style! However, I'd like to see 1-2 examples of modern homes. Please comment here when you have 1-2 that you'd like to show :)
Alrighty, I have /plot home 1 ready, not sure if you need one more, also ignore the huge giant unfinished mansion for iWillowz XD The one for looking is the green home ;3
Let me know please ;-) <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Aubrey
Status
Not open for further replies.