YouTube Job, new items, and new locations!

CreeperGamer

How a YouTube job? I know that being a YouTuber isn't a job but I think it is, it's a career it's a job it's awesome! I'm hoping for it to be one on the server. Imagine: First, your a person who sees the famous YouTubers going to amazing places, and getting a lot of neat things. Second this happened when you were staying in a apartment, house, or staying at a relatives because you don't have a job. Third, you wanted to be a YouTuber just like DanTDM or StampyCat so you bought a camcorder and a microphone. Fourth, you started playing a game like Mintcraft (A knock off for Minecraft) after you were done recording it you uploaded to your new YouTube Channel (Insert YouTube name here) and you got 3 subscribers. Fourth, you did more and more videos and got popular. Fifth, you get more subscribers from uploading the same video. Sixth, you got paid and was able to do so amazing things now that your a YouTuber. Seventh, you think it's time to move out but did the person that let you stayed a favor by letting them come with you. Eighth, after three weeks you think that it's time for something bigger you renamed your YouTube channel (insert new YouTube name here) and did more videos, thumbnails, all that. Ninth, you was getting so popular that you did more videos, went to so many places it was so awesome. Finally, you were able to continue the channel and went all over the world!'
Thank you for reading my suggestion! I do hope that it get's accepted!