Add A Couple More Island Cities?

Should there be like 5 more islands added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I think I have a plot like this. I own h70, but when I check the region info it says Ghibli owns it and that I am renting it from him ?? Thanks for the enlightenment xd
Ohh yeah, estmsith's runnerboro apparently says he added no friends to the plot, but some people are add there

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Are there plots that are anywhere in the 50k range though? I haven't seen anything but stuff that was very expensive and 300k is a lot for your first house kinda lol
I've sold houses to newbies (Well newer than me) for cheaper prices than I got them for just because now there are more people active and getting money for houses. They're aren't very many houses left in /as info reselling or any whenever I check /as info forsale although wandering around, I see people being inactive for about a month and several days or weeks and they own large plots which are empty and can be sold to other players...

Reactions: Turkey

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I've sold houses to newbies (Well newer than me) for cheaper prices than I got them for just because now there are more people active and getting money for houses. They're aren't very many houses left in /as info reselling or any whenever I check /as info forsale although wandering around, I see people being inactive for about a month and several days or weeks and they own large plots which are empty and can be sold to other players...
*cough* CaptainLevl, *cough* cisscoramon/sniper

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I think I have a plot like this. I own h70, but when I check the region info it says Ghibli owns it and that I am renting it from him ?? Thanks for the enlightenment xd
Harley used to own my island, but he regioned it appropriately (but a bit eradic; ex. David's mansion wasn't regioned and Ghiblicity's region takes up some of the island)

Last edited:

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I used to give out free houses, which didn't help me earn money.

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Austrum was never regioned appropriately. Lemonss, a currently banned player, was admin for a few weeks during the conflict that happened last summer. He made Austrum during his time as admin and only regioned it and set himself as the region owner, instead of registering it as an area shop region and buying it. In this way he made sure that it could not be auto sold if he went inactive nor bought by any other players. This is why Austrum is so large, Lemonss made it for himself because he wanted a large island even though what he did was abuse.

(For players who are unfamiliar with regioning and area shop... Each property that you can buy or rent is regioned then added to the area shop "marketplace" as a buy or rent listing. Regularly made regions have 'owner' and 'member' positions. Area shop works by adding the renter or the buyer to the 'member' section so they have full access to the region. So if you have perms to region, like Lemonss did, you can abuse by adding yourself to 'member' or 'owner' positions of a region to be able to modify it instead of having to buy it.)
the thing that made me mad is that lemonss just asked aster to be staff thats why he had it

Reactions: Fiirena

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
There is definitely not a lack of properties, just lack of players willing to share and hoard the properties. If any changes were made, it would likely be made around hoarded plots, not by adding more plots.
^