Add fires and firefighters

lukeblaster9

Aug 5, 2017
Add fires to the server, it would add realism, and a new job which would give new opportunities for players. Maybe a fire could be generated from a furnace, maybe every time it is used there's a 1/10 chance it causes a fire which will spread rapidly, and this would add a job, firefighter, who would be called when there are fires and go to the scene to fight it, (can use splash potions or water buckets, or make a new plugin that adds fire extinguished that can put fires out)

Thanks!

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Add fires to the server, it would add realism, and a new job which would give new opportunities for players. Maybe a fire could be generated from a furnace, maybe every time it is used there's a 1/10 chance it causes a fire which will spread rapidly, and this would add a job, firefighter, who would be called when there are fires and go to the scene to fight it, (can use splash potions or water buckets, or make a new plugin that adds fire extinguished that can put fires out)

Thanks!
This was already suggested and shot down because fire spread would need to be on.

D

Deleted member 832

This was already suggested and shot down because fire spread would need to be on.
But fire spread makes it more realistic, not many houses made out of ALL wood, it’d have to be turned off in apartment blocks. Plus it’d teach noobs

D

Deleted member 832

Oo oo! We could have arson attacks, so when someone sets a fire it says in chat %player% started a fire at coords xyz

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Thanks!
would u want your 10mil house to be burnt down while u sleep. Do u want your very expensive things burnt when u come back. Think twice it ahs many downsides, and what if firemen did not be able to clear the fire in time, then millions will be payed as many houses were burnt down

Reactions: Izzie and Powerfull
D

Deleted member 832

would u want your 10mil house to be burnt down while u sleep. Do u want your very expensive things burnt when u come back. Think twice it ahs many downsides, and what if firemen did not be able to clear the fire in time, then millions will be payed as many houses were burnt down
The blocks would regen over time. So say a mansion takes 1 hour to regen and doesn’t touch Lockett things. If the firefighters do come then they will stop the fire and save your time waiting for it to regen

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The blocks would regen over time. So say a mansion takes 1 hour to regen and doesn’t touch Lockett things. If the firefighters do come then they will stop the fire and save your time waiting for it to regen
that would be really complicated, and what if I needed to sell the house, and boom i show to my customers a half griefed house

D

Deleted member 832

that would be really complicated, and what if I needed to sell the house, and boom i show to my customers a half griefed house
Well a certain server *cough the most terrible city server around cough* has managed it. So why can’t we?

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well a certain server *cough the most terrible city server around cough* has managed it. So why can’t we?
cus we need to burn and i could see how it is fun but, I will be the one killing the firemen when they are taking out the fires

Reactions: Powerfull