Selling AJLand & Cormansion (Island)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graphic_elf

Graphic_elf
Graphic_elf
Jul 15, 2017
The land in my imagination
I bid all my money I have at the end of this auction for this island.

My reason for wanting this island is to make A COOKIE ISLAND!!! So I guess more of a visiting island then a living island I want to make a place for people to hangout and have fun, I don’t want many homes on the island for the sole reason I don’t want the homes to be sold remade and resold, I might have a few but I don’t want them to turn into astronomical prices like other places have become I want to make cookie farms with cookie markets and cookie prizes and cookie games and cookie cafes and make great cookie friends with fantastic cookie memories....

I know this post has been a little immature with the cookie addiction but I truly do what to make a Cookie Island for everyone on the server to enjoy and hangout as a great big community cause honestly McCities is the most diverse community I’ve ever met. I didn’t know how much I could immerse myself into a video game but I’ve noticed it’s not the game that I love it’s the people on McCities that makes me look forward into coming on everyday.

T

Trump15024

I think people with an island already shouldn't be able to buy islands as islands are rare and other people need to have a chance.
I agree that other people need chances. This will hurt competition, hurt plot prices, and hurt the economy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LavaFlake and Jabu

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I think people with an island already shouldn't be able to buy islands as islands are rare and other people need to have a chance.
I disagree with this due to the fact we island owners, also are people and have good reasons for wanting things. We arent insolent jerks who people look up to, some of us do even the simplest of jobs to earn money by farming or mining, but our hardwork and dedication brought us to that point. Everyone has a fair chance of getting it and it takes hard work and dedication to get one and not just by disqualifying us as if we look like monsters taking everything. Some of us do have public island, but some of us want private islands to just enjoy and relax away from what happens in the city.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Everybody has a chance thats the whole bidding about and I hope that the island will be turned into something great!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Are banned players allowed to bid @nibble
Lol guys stop trying to destroy the competition. It’s stupid please anyone can bid it’s open bidding. Trump this is the second time u have done this please stop. Also I agree all island owners should be allowed to bid because they are the most experienced in the field. Gl, if anyone wants to partner with me in having me help them build/buy it make a convo with me *cough* @Davina if u wanna lol

T

Trump15024

Lol guys stop trying to destroy the competition. It’s stupid please anyone can bid it’s open bidding. Trump this is the second time u have done this please stop. Also I agree all island owners should be allowed to bid because they are the most experienced in the field. Gl, if anyone wants to partner with me in having me help them build/buy it make a convo with me *cough* @Davina if u wanna lol
Cp42 let me ask you a question how can a ban player run a island

Reactions: sundae22

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
4 mil
Im just gonna tell my updated Plans!!!!!
I wanna make it look like copenhagen/Amsterdam, I wanna make it a fantastic place with colorful builds, art, and houses for the newer players.
Rn Both Dani and Izzie is also in this project, so we are a very strong team!
Can I join xD

Status
Not open for further replies.