Selling AJLand & Cormansion (Island)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
just an fyi, I'm not going to go around adding all the bids. You'll have to post the finalized bids after you add them up.
Smh this is why I am here
Leannes Group: 5.1mil Marie added 600k
Davinas Group: 7.3 mil
Sundae: 8mil
Trump: 7m+A200+Department-1+Sky202+mmh15+mmh22
Bean: 2.9mil+ all his plots except h343
Turkey: 100k (smh if turkey wins a cheese island)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Have you read my plan and bid? I think you will like it.
Honestly the way you elaborated it made it seem way too grand, but like the people want more of a nice simple creative idea, something out of the usual and which brought us to decide on making a already known city, Turkey is currently building a city/country or a part of it on his island but I have seen a lot of beautiful things made, it reminded me of a Serene and Peaceful place and if Turkey and Tiger's plan was so successful, we place our hope on Davi's project due to the fact thay she is also building a nice city and people such as PurpleTurkey and Dani and Izzie and Davi are all great builders a long with a lot others and a lot more volunterring since they know she can make a difference among the people. We already have a great team, to be honest its not the money, its more of the goal, as long as you pay a fair enough price, the goal is what matters and that is what nibble wants to see.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I'll bid $10m, I really want this island for a place to truly enjoy and relax at. Dozens of friends will be able to enjoy the island when I throw celebrations (like Melone's ball, for a comparison). As Death_Inferno360 said (and many people agreed with), regioning more plots won't help the server at all. In fact, older players will swipe them up for cheap and just end up reselling them for higher, which will restart the cycle. Right now, there's nothing special for rich players to buy.. when you're at $17m, houses and mansions get boring (that's literally 17 nice, million-dollar mansions). Lately, older, richer players have been going inactive - Intima, JasonTodd, DelicateBean, and fvhn, to name a few.

It sounds kinda greedy, yeah, but when you're one of the top 5 richest players on the server, there's nothing for you. We earned that money and should be encouraged to buy a private island. Perhaps it's my capitalistic views…

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

I'll bid $10m, I really want this island for a place to truly enjoy and relax at. Dozens of friends will be able to enjoy the island when I throw celebrations (like Melone's ball, for a comparison). As Death_Inferno360 said (and many people agreed with), regioning more plots won't help the server at all. In fact, older players will swipe them up for cheap and just end up reselling them for higher, which will restart the cycle. Right now, there's nothing special for rich players to buy.. when you're at $17m, houses and mansions get boring (that's literally 17 nice, million-dollar mansions). Lately, older, richer players have been going inactive - Intima, JasonTodd, DelicateBean, and fvhn, to name a few.

It sounds kinda greedy, yeah, but when you're one of the top 5 richest players on the server, there's nothing for you. We earned that money and should be encouraged to buy a private island. Perhaps it's my capitalistic views…
You already have an island with tons of space left... let davina or Leanne or anyone else have a chance. I don’t think it’s fair a player having 2 islands when one of them is massive with tons of space left. Just my opinion.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You already have an island with tons of space left... let davina or Leanne or anyone else have a chance. I don’t think it’s fair a player having 2 islands when one of them is massive with tons of space left. Just my opinion.
Dont be selfish, everyone has a fair chance, some players have 1 or 2 islands, I use to own 2 but lost 1 but still Sundae still deserves to bid, well the goal isnt really like the best in terms for everyone but atleast she is being honest, if she were to lie I would have known that since she really wanted a private island. Let her do what she wants, nibble will decided in the end anyways. Her idea isnt really for the public but, let her try for something she wants. Honestly what most competitors told me was they feared sundae would outbid them but, nibble was looking for something far greater than money is to put a island into productive use and its besides the fact of the money being placed, its the goal that is what matters most.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Leannes Group: 5.1mil
Sundae: 10mil sundae increased her bid to 10mil

T

Trump15024

Dont be selfish, everyone has a fair chance, some players have 1 or 2 islands, I use to own 2 but lost 1 but still Sundae still deserves to bid, well the goal isnt really like the best in terms for everyone but atleast she is being honest, if she were to lie I would have known that since she really wanted a private island. Let her do what she wants, nibble will decided in the end anyways. Her idea isnt really for the public but, let her try for something she wants. Honestly what most competitors told me was they feared sundae would outbid them but, nibble was looking for something far greater than money is to put a island into productive use and its besides the fact of the money being placed, its the goal that is what matters most.
I am not being selfish just telling the truth. Anyways there is a group with 25m+

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
The whole reason sundae wants a private island is to enjoy it, since Bunny has become the ideal public island already. She has given back enough and wants to make a private island, which I'm sure @Turkey can understand
No, yes I perfectly agree that it’s great to have a private island, I was just talking about community stuff etc in general

Budgie_builder12

Sep 4, 2017
my bedroom
Bids will be reviewed when the auction is over
/warp auction ingame to view the island

This island comes with one region name change. Please also write down your reason for wanting the island. You are bound to those statements, and I may very well give you the island at a cheaper price if you have a good reason/promises for wanting the island.

Bidding ends at 12/29/17
My bid is 300k I know its not a lot but I want to put a lot of money into the island so the transfer can be incredible

My idea is for a vacation island for players with shops that can be rented out by players and bars and seafood restaurants by the water. It would be very key west inspired where players can rent a beach house or condo and just have a great time with family or friends. I would make a theme park that would be open on weekends and a huge public beach with food trucks and public games like limbo and diving competitions. I would also build an airport where players can fly their planes to the main city or fly above the island. There could possibly be a cruise ship with fun games and prize drawings and rentable rooms.
Richer players can also purchase a mansion on the beach there. I will take very good care of the island so that it won't have ugly builds and be used for things other than their purpose. It would be like a small beach town called Pelican Island. I would also have huge group events like a thanksgiving potluck and white elephant during christmas. I just want to make a fun community. I hope you appreciate my thoughts! I had this idea before this island was up for auction and now is the perfect time to execute it! Please consider me I know I don't have a very high bid but I want to make a beautiful place for players

thanks for reading!
-budgie

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Leannes Group: 5.1mil
Semi Private island with a few regions for players and friends.

Copenhagen/Amestradam on the Island, but no regions.

My Pick- {Davina's Group}
It would be nice to see a perfectly made city which people can view walk around with all the buildings combined with the perfect nature walk. A combination of both Copenhagen (a city in Denmark) that show both the city and nature experience built to edged perfection.
(I highly encourage to support or donate money to help Davina's group win the bid for the island.)

Sundae: 10mil
Private Island with some parties being held for public.

Semi Private Island with a few regions (Modern Semi Private Island)

Semi Private Island with a few homes for rich and poor players

A Turkey statue made out of Cheese

Budgie: 300k
Vacation Island resorts, shops, etc...

Players are allowed to donate or give their support to any candidate they want.

Last edited:

Obsidian

Obsidiangalaxy
Obsidiangalaxy
Oct 22, 2017
$100k+ all but one of my plots
I know this is not much but I would use the island to make a city based on either Tokyo or New York with buildings consisting of sky walk ways(if possible) also most the the plots would be sold to new players to help get them started.

Toasty Waffle

Aug 30, 2017
A land of Toasty Nutella Waffles :D
Davi, How about we and trump merge and have a bid of 14.3 M. It would be a massive upgrade, and we could easily communicate into making an amazing island for the server, as we ALL have the experience. Msg me on forums or Ig about your opinion with this

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Davi, How about we and trump merge and have a bid of 14.3 M. It would be a massive upgrade, and we could easily communicate into making an amazing island for the server, as we ALL have the experience. Msg me on forums or Ig about your opinion with this
Its not only about the monney. The idea is important too. Sundae is bidding 10 mill against 7.3 mill so what? Nibble is also going to look at the idea behind the bid.

And if your murge the group will be soo big. I mean sure people can help and you can work with a 100 people on the island. But its needed to have a small group off owners. Otherwise there will be chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.