Ambulance- EMT

T

Trump15024

I think it would be school if mccities added a EMT or ambulance job so if a player gets hurt in a fight a EMT can come and heal them and give the care

Reactions: Jabu and Jo3512

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
This is actually not a bad idea except for...

When pvp'ing tpa's cannot be accepted (if this was a thing, maybe that would change if you worked as an EMT)

Wouldn't it just be easier to heal with steak or something (due to 1.9 food buff) ? This. ambulance service would most likely take too long.

- I think its not a bad idea, but it probably won't be added anytime soon. I would advise you to try this yourself however and if you have good results share them! If it turns out to be useful maybe it will be implemented. Gl

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
The first good idea you have come up with. Maybe the EMTs may use /getpos to come to the person, and possibly use vehicles to reach the person quickly? And they could use the medicine the doctors give them to heal the patient?

Reactions: Trump15024

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Doctor is not hard to get :p , but maybe there should be a group of Sr. Doctors who are the 'head council' or something xD.

T

Trump15024

The medics should be a new job I think since I am a doctor and created this program then I should be highly involved in making it is this ok @Coban @Heather @Ciel

T

Trump15024

Oh one more idea you know how you can do /help me for staff well how about we have a 911 system police fire and ambulance so you can do /helpme police or /helpme fire or /helpme for staff

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Reactions: redstonedesigner

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Oh one more idea you know how you can do /help me for staff well how about we have a 911 system police fire and ambulance so you can do /helpme police or /helpme fire or /helpme for staff
A long time ago, we had a 911 command that would contact police, so perhaps that could be a thing but for the EMT's this time. Good idea tho.

D

Deleted member 832

A long time ago, we had a 911 command that would contact police, so perhaps that could be a thing but for the EMT's this time. Good idea tho.
Maybe we could have medical kits- that heal you? They would be one use and only craftable by doctors

T

Trump15024

First, Thanks for everyone commenting!! I really hope this idea works! I think the medics should be a new job. There should be ambulances and stuff but my worry is will this get misused so I thought you should have to pay maybe 20 dollars to have an ambulance or medic get to you. This would lower the chances of it being misused

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
First, Thanks for everyone commenting!! I really hope this idea works! I think the medics should be a new job. There should be ambulances and stuff but my worry is will this get misused so I thought you should have to pay maybe 20 dollars to have an ambulance or medic get to you. This would lower the chances of it being misused
I notice you tend to add more, and more things with each comment (xd) and I think it would be best if you just altogether create a new thread with ALL your ideas on this. Suggestions are better when descriptive not vague !

Reactions: Trump15024