Ambulance- EMT

T

Trump15024

I notice you tend to add more, and more things with each comment (xd) and I think it would be best if you just altogether create a new thread with ALL your ideas on this. Suggestions are better when descriptive not vague !
I know so sorry my brain just starts popping out ideas

Death

Mar 18, 2017
It is a good idea to have an ambulance but like police in duty can not tpa to players as it is unrealistic and it would actually give doctors and srdoctors a job to do. I suggest there should be a system to add because first of all the /helpme can be abused and people can spam it since its a bunch of regular players as doctors and not a staff so people can spam it and even use it to call them even if nothing is happening, not a bad idea but, there should be another job as there are to much doctors and srdoctors player and it would overload the server to have a bunch of medics everywhere and should be a test like you take for the doctors where in there is a test and only a few slots and the head can kick out the medics who don't do they're duty. Overall i think this is a good idea but, should be rechecked to see if there are any errors and I think the one should lead it is someone who is familiar, even if u suggest it someone must have the required skill to lead the EMT.

T

Trump15024

I think that the medics should be a new job and there should be a panel of doctors that teach the medics I would be happy to lead the program with staff since I am a doctor and created this idea. The /help me I can see be abused so there should be a fine if you misuse it

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I don't think that just random players should teach it but can add in /warp university a special medic teaching area instead of school because the school tackles different subjects and should have a teaching center for the main focus of medics, since you want to lead it somehow maybe you could be the one teaching the in-training medics if ever this is pushed through. Tho I dont think doctors or sr doctors should join in the system as their is too much and you can easily pass the 2 tests and call your self a doctor. Tho if you want to lead it then you have to ask staff but, if ever u abuse u can be taken off position by staff so it really depends if this is pushed through

T

Trump15024

I don't think that just random players should teach it but can add in /warp university a special medic teaching area instead of school because the school tackles different subjects and should have a teaching center for the main focus of medics, since you want to lead it somehow maybe you could be the one teaching the in-training medics if ever this is pushed through. Tho I dont think doctors or sr doctors should join in the system as their is too much and you can easily pass the 2 tests and call your self a doctor. Tho if you want to lead it then you have to ask staff but, if ever u abuse u can be taken off position by staff so it really depends if this is pushed through
I could not agree more! There should be a test at the university but there should be a limit of Medics . Now since I am a doctor I can gather some other doctors up and we can help the medics with advice like what to do. But yes I agree the medics should not be a dr it should be a new rank

Death

Mar 18, 2017
And adding a fine will be not the best idea since people will still continue to abuse because some players can easily make money and they can continue to abuse so the best way would probably put a request in line then if they lie about it, they will be given warnings before they are banned from using the system of the medical assistance and the warning will last for 1 day each and holding a maximum of 3 or 5 warnings can give u a temp ban or perm ban from using the system

T

Trump15024

And adding a fine will be not the best idea since people will still continue to abuse because some players can easily make money and they can continue to abuse so the best way would probably put a request in line then if they lie about it, they will be given warnings before they are banned from using the system of the medical assistance and the warning will last for 1 day each and holding a maximum of 3 or 5 warnings can give u a temp ban or perm ban from using the system
I will be talking to staff about this idea I agree that the system should not be abused and should be used only in emergencies

T

Trump15024

This thread needs to be closed as this idea is not good idea and can be misused a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trump15024

I think there is more problems then good like misuse of it i talked to some staff and they did not seem to happy about it

T

Trump15024

it would be very hard for medics to actually find the players unless they had police commands to find them

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
it would be very hard for medics to actually find the players unless they had police commands to find them
This part definetley needs to be re thought up. In that time needed to get to a player, they could've all ready healed

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
This part definetley needs to be re thought up. In that time needed to get to a player, they could've all ready healed
I was thinking maybe someone has to apply for EMT so they can be trusted to use /getpos to get to the player quickly. And why call the emt if you can heal yourself?

T

Trump15024

Ok here I will solve most of the issues posted in this forum:

1. Medics will be able to use /getpos after an test is taken at the university.

2. They will have to pay 50 dollars to take the test.

3. First aid stations can be placed around PVP areas for quick assistance. Or they can come to you

4. If someone misuses this service 3-5 day banned.

T

Trump15024

With the staff's permission I would like to go ahead and gather names for possible medics is that ok @Kiri

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Well technically if every rp server wanted to be realistic most of them would have similar ideas :p

Also, may I be a part of this medic team please :D