Ambulance- EMT

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I actually really like this idea. Maybe a custom 3D ambulance using the texture pack and stuff? That would be cool. They could even go as far of having a /911 or something to call in the ambulance and it gives the doctor the coords of the injured player or something.

Reactions: Jo3512

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
Technically if this server wanted to me like said other server everything would basically need to be removed SF, new textures to all vehicles, guns, and more custom plugins....the server I'm thinking of prides itself on its uniqueness and seriously, just copying another servers ideas is not something I think we want.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
To be honest, just cause you had an idea and its already a thing, doesn't mean that hes trying to copy.

Reactions: Trump15024

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
While the idea itself is not 100% original, I'm sure we can tweak it in our own way. I'll leave this pending for now until I've discussed this with few other people on how it should be made.

T

Trump15024

No I don't want to help them with the plugins and stuff just after they get it done they will need doctors and stuff I don't want anymore power than I already have

Peachy_Gabby

Jan 22, 2017
New Zealand
Nice idea but instead of tpaing in fights and stuff the ambulance could be used for like if someone has a disease, or a broken bone etc. There could be a command like /helpme for staff except it would be for doctors so for example /dochelp or something to alert an online doctor that you need help with broken bones or something.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Seriously I don't think doctors are capable of this job or even srdoctors and there should be a test not 50 dollars tho. It should be free but, if u fail u got to wait one week before reapply and /getpos should only be enabled to medics in their /duty at this should not allow them to use it out of duty since they can use it for pvping purposes and tracking players. Next I don't think you should be command but a staff perhaps or a player who has great responsibility should do it and I'm not sure but If u want to add a tag Medic or something beside their name.