An Explaination

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
It's sad to see you leave the arch team but it was fun building with ya, maybe we could build sometime on EDawg? Well, Good luck and I'm glad you're using your ban time to reflect and calm down :) Love ya :laugh:
thanks hon

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Also just a quick question I saw today that a staff member warned a player for staff disrespect but players like Gracie get a ban. The rules say No disrespecting staff members in any manner. So my question is if the rules say that in any manner that staff disrespecting is a ban why are some players being warned and then some are getting banned? Just a reasonable question. Because a warn for staff disrespect...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Powerfull

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
That staff disrespect was towards me and Gracie’s disrespect was more severe than the situation earlier.
Lol marie, stop. that's all I want. I said sorry many times.
Please leave my post

sebastianko99

Nov 9, 2017
I know I might be late, but I just have a few words:

I don't remember you being rude to me (prob you weren't, but anyway). But thank you for doing this thread. It shows that you are mature, wise, don't mean any harm and want to fix things. Not many people do that... And you should be proud of taking responsibility of your actions, seriously.

Lessons have been learned, past is the past, and we can move on.

We all care about you, just remember that, even in the toughest times.