Apple announcements/economy

T

Trump15024

So here is Apple's news about what is going in our company and what you can expect. 1. Today we got a new batch of smartwatches in if you would like one make a private conversation with me or message or mail me in game. 2. We are selling many high-level enchantment books, repair tokens, diamonds, Golden Apples, and slimefun/more and also we will be selling scrolls soon.

Apple and Microsoft and other companies are working together on the economy in general. Apple takes companies and people who try to hurt the economy for personal gain very seriously this is why I have already fired 2 employees that have made bad decisions regarding the economy. We will have a full list of companies and employees who Apple will be cutting off financially for hurting the economy in many different ways. Also, Apple will be investing 100k into new guides that will be handed out to new and old players about how you can help the economy such as our new Buy to sale plan which is when you buy a plot you sell a plot you own that you don't use anymore so we can keep the real estate market open. Here is our short list of people that we are cutting off due to them hurting the economy (note more to come)

@Nova and @Dqrk cheated the economy by selling properties for Way too much they will be banned from all services related to Apple and banned from buying enchantment books, buying and selling properties to us and will not be able to use any services related to Apple. Also, we are aware other companies will join us in calling out people who do this. I am calling on people who have tons of plots and do not use them and only use it for their ego please put it on the market for a reasonable price so people can get plots in Cayman.

Thank you

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
Heres the latest news on apple:
he fired ChChris1065 for talking to someone
and for apparently people told him I scammed them!!

T

Trump15024

I fired you because 1. You broke Apple company police and 2. I have had people come to me and say you have scammed them like 5 people and these people I trust.

Reactions: Powerfull

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
I fired you because 1. You broke Apple company police and 2. I have had people come to me and say you have scammed them like 5 people and these people I trust.
you said case I talked to someone that you had something with
and that I scammed people...
You had no right to fire me and you have scammed many people in the past

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
More News:
they are know wrecking people
reputation!
You lied to Microsoft and Apple and try to take over other people's companies when they're not online. Thats why you were fired.

T

Trump15024

Please remove "One of Mccities oldest players" and "Former Senior Account Manager | Ocean View Bank" because both of those are false. You are no where near one of the older players on this server and you were never a senior manager at my company, and never did anything for the company.
Yep agree with everything you just said

Death

Mar 18, 2017
you said case I talked to someone that you had something with
and that I scammed people...
You had no right to fire me and you have scammed many people in the past
Technically he does and you also went against the company and betrayed us. Even tho the job was to spy on Apple you betrayed us, it just shows how untrustworthy u can be. Ive known you for a while but you did rhis a lot of times tbh.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

I also fired him because I had lost trust as he was a former spy and I had people say he scammed. Please remove from your signature @ChChris1065 Apples Lawyer

Death

Mar 18, 2017
ChChris1065 you were never a Seior Accountant Manager of Ocean View Bank. It even disgusts me to still see that after what you did to us.

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
You lied to Microsoft and Apple and try to take over other people's companies when they're not online. Thats why you were fired.
I did not lie it was the truth ill even show u screenshots and what do you mean take over companys when there not online

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
Please remove "One of Mccities oldest players" and "Former Senior Account Manager | Ocean View Bank" because both of those are false. You are no where near one of the older players on this server and you were never a senior manager at my company, and never did anything for the company.
Becsuse there was nothing to do cause it never opend smh

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
I am older than you