Apple announcements/economy

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
So here is Apple's news about what is going in our company and what you can expect. 1. Today we got a new batch of smartwatches in if you would like one make a private conversation with me or message or mail me in game. 2. We are selling many high-level enchantment books, repair tokens, diamonds, Golden Apples, and slimefun/more and also we will be selling scrolls soon.

Apple and Microsoft and other companies are working together on the economy in general. Apple takes companies and people who try to hurt the economy for personal gain very seriously this is why I have already fired 2 employees that have made bad decisions regarding the economy. We will have a full list of companies and employees who Apple will be cutting off financially for hurting the economy in many different ways. Also, Apple will be investing 100k into new guides that will be handed out to new and old players about how you can help the economy such as our new Buy to sale plan which is when you buy a plot you sell a plot you own that you don't use anymore so we can keep the real estate market open. Here is our short list of people that we are cutting off due to them hurting the economy (note more to come)

@Nova and @Dqrk cheated the economy by selling properties for Way too much they will be banned from all services related to Apple and banned from buying enchantment books, buying and selling properties to us and will not be able to use any services related to Apple. Also, we are aware other companies will join us in calling out people who do this. I am calling on people who have tons of plots and do not use them and only use it for their ego please put it on the market for a reasonable price so people can get plots in Cayman.

Thank you
Thats why I only own 2 houses :D the rest I have atm are just houses waiting to be sold or getting transferred <3

Reactions: Powerfull

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Lol I agree with tiger, you are not even close to be an "Old" cities player. I was here when you joined and I was also here way before lemonss got banned. I think I saw you online when you were just a "R" and that was nothing more than around 3 months ago

Reactions: blu3skyler

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
Can everyone just stop hating on me and half are you aren't even enfolded in this argument

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
Lol I agree with tiger, you are not even close to be an "Old" cities player. I was here when you joined and I was also here way before lemonss got banned. I think I saw you online when you were just a "R" and that was nothing more than around 3 months ago
More like 6 months XD 3 months ago was July

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
Apple files lawsuits against people who slander our company which you did so if you keep on or if you file one we will still.
You and Microsoft have been slandering me!!
Eg: The taking over compound over night that's a slander