Apple is looking for Economists

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Apple is hiring Economists for Apple's economic branch which will provide budget and economic information to the server. It will rate economic issues and different economic plans presented by players etc. There will be a system on how we rate things this includes 3 levels the best one for the economy is the gold rating which means its good for the economy, second is the silver, and third is bronze. This will be decided on a fair basis and will be decided on how it will affect the economy in a negative or positive way.

To apply for this job you can make a conversation with me on forums with your qualifications or message me in game username: Trump15024

Trainfan8

Oct 27, 2017
I'm confused. Is this to help Apple make good decisions based on whether or not it'll be good for the server's economy, or is this supposed to be some "server-wide business news network"?

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
To get a good economist willing to do your job is quite hefty, only a few people have access to accurate information around the system and keep track of things most of the time, I would not consider myself as an Economist because im pretty sure there are a lot better than me out there nor would I give info to someone ele for some small cash

T

Trump15024

To get a good economist willing to do your job is quite hefty, only a few people have access to accurate information around the system and keep track of things most of the time, I would not consider myself as an Economist because im pretty sure there are a lot better than me out there nor would I give info to someone ele for some small cash
This is to better help understand the McCities economy. Don't know where you were going with the last part.

Reactions: lostinthewqrld

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Not confusing. Just about economics....
Trumps Words
[slot]
[slot]

Trumps Words
[Confusion X]
[Economics V]
Makes the reader confused for the whole time reading this.
Talks about the economy for 5 hours.

Legendary

Reactions: Neilio_Xtreme
T

Trump15024

Trumps Words
[slot]
[slot]

Trumps Words
[Confusion X]
[Economics V]
Makes the reader confused for the whole time reading this.
Talks about the economy for 5 hours.

Legendary
This is to better help understand the McCities economy. It's pretty simple.

Reactions: Death

ramdon

ramdon_person
ramdon_person
Aug 9, 2017
California
Apple is hiring Economists for Apple's economic branch which will provide budget and economic information to the server. It will rate economic issues and different economic plans presented by players etc. There will be a system on how we rate things this includes 3 levels the best one for the economy is the gold rating which means its good for the economy, second is the silver, and third is bronze. This will be decided on a fair basis and will be decided on how it will affect the economy in a negative or positive way.

To apply for this job you can make a conversation with me on forums with your qualifications or message me in game username: Trump15024
You are insulting apple (I live in California)

T

Trump15024

You are insulting apple (I live in California)
How is this insulting Apple? If anything it is advertising for the company so that people on here will want to check out Apple in real life.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Ok. So, this isn't an "Apple" thing, this is a player trying to help the server thing. In no way does this benefit or fit into Apple. Did the owners of the server ask you to do this? Plus, you'd need someone like Tiger for this, because he actually knew about econ and had good ideas. I'm with people on this being more spam from you. This is a good idea, but I don't think there is any way that you can or will properly execute this. There's also holes in the "rating" thing. The econ of Cities isn't quite that simple, not to mention that people are already voicing their opinions about the economy (go see the entire thing about the lack of plots anywhere on the forums). If this could be disconnected from you attempting to relate it to Apple, your company, and have support and help given to you from people that understand econ well, then it could turn out good. For now it looks like it's going to die quickly based on the amount of backlash that is already being displayed on this post. Good luck next time!

T

Trump15024

Ok. So, this isn't an "Apple" thing, this is a player trying to help the server thing. In no way does this benefit or fit into Apple. Did the owners of the server ask you to do this? Plus, you'd need someone like Tiger for this, because he actually knew about econ and had good ideas. I'm with people on this being more spam from you. This is a good idea, but I don't think there is any way that you can or will properly execute this. There's also holes in the "rating" thing. The econ of Cities isn't quite that simple, not to mention that people are already voicing their opinions about the economy (go see the entire thing about the lack of plots anywhere on the forums). If this could be disconnected from you attempting to relate it to Apple, your company, and have support and help given to you from people that understand econ well, then it could turn out good. For now it looks like it's going to die quickly based on the amount of backlash that is already being displayed on this post. Good luck next time!
I appreciate your opinions. I don't think I need to ask the owners permission to open a private ran economic service. The people who claim this is more spam is wrong. This has nothing to do with spam, and will not have anything to do with posting on forums. I am looking for a diverse group of individuals who have strong knowledge of economics.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I appreciate your opinions. I don't think I need to ask the owners permission to open a private ran economic service. The people who claim this is more spam is wrong. This has nothing to do with spam, and will not have anything to do with posting on forums. I am looking for a diverse group of individuals who have strong knowledge of economics.
First off, what I meant by asking if the owners had asked for you to give them data like this is due to your sentence "provide budget and economic information to the server." I was wondering if they wanted this information, or if you just decided that they did. Next, you never know that you are spamming, but nonetheless it happens. I was just going with the concerns from other players on this thread, and I see why we would be worried that this would only conclude in spam. You also never stated that it wouldn't be on the forums, and now I'm wondering how you are going to keep this off the forums. So far there was no promise of people that have strong knowledge of economics, just that people who were interested could apply with no notice about needing to know a lot about the topics at hand.

T

Trump15024

To clarify what I meant is to give budget and economic data to the server as a whole not directly to the owners, but they can look at it if they would like. I think that we have misused the word "spam" a lot as I think we are moving to the point where spam is now meaning posts that do not have anything to do with what you (not you specifically) are interested in.
First off, what I meant by asking if the owners had asked for you to give them data like this is due to your sentence "provide budget and economic information to the server." I was wondering if they wanted this information, or if you just decided that they did. Next, you never know that you are spamming, but nonetheless it happens. I was just going with the concerns from other players on this thread, and I see why we would be worried that this would only conclude in spam. You also never stated that it wouldn't be on the forums, and now I'm wondering how you are going to keep this off the forums. So far there was no promise of people that have strong knowledge of economics, just that people who were interested could apply with no notice about needing to know a lot about the topics at hand

Status
Not open for further replies.