Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I'm the sole owner, mayor, and manager of Bunny Island. The region itself is about 360x315, and the island is a little bit smaller. When I bought it a few weeks ago, it was full of houses, empty plots, and a few skyscrapers. I decided that Bunny Island was perfect to become the first island (that I know of) to strive to be beautiful, functional, and not all about profit. So, I brought out my inner urban planner and designed a new part of the city. Instead of just roads and plots, the new part of Bunny Island will be set up like an actual town and will have many things for residents and visitors to do.

Current residents of Bunny Island (your region name has either bunny or blud in it): I'd love to buy your houses, plots, or buildings. Message me in game, comment, or start a conversation on forums with me if you're willing to sell your region to me.

Here's a list of all the things I plan to add to the island.
  • a picturesque Main Street (with townhouses, a city hall, parks, an art museum, lots of shops, and more)
  • at least two gated communities
  • lakeside cottages
  • oceanfront homes
  • a marina
  • a public SlimeFun fruit/vegetable farm
  • a zoo, skatepark, playground, pools, and other recreational activities
  • beaches/landscaping
  • a hospital, firehouse, and police station (for roleplay purposes)
I also made a website for the island. On the website, you can learn about the island, read about activities the island will offer, scroll through pictures of the city, look at an update log, and have access to the official Bunny Island Real Estate page. http://visitbunnyisland.weebly.com/

If there's anything you want to see on the island, please comment below. I'll take all these ideas into consideration while planning the remaining part of the city. If you'd like to join the Bunny Island Update conversation, contact me.

Thanks for reading this long post! If you'd like to donate money, materials, or labor to the island, let me know. I'd love to get the island completed as quickly as possible.

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
I'm the sole owner, mayor, and manager of Bunny Island. The region itself is about 360x315, and the island is a little bit smaller. When I bought it a few weeks ago, it was full of houses, empty plots, and a few skyscrapers. I decided that Bunny Island was perfect to become the first island (that I know of) to strive to be beautiful, functional, and not all about profit. So, I brought out my inner urban planner and designed a new part of the city. Instead of just roads and plots, the new part of Bunny Island will be set up like an actual town and will have many things for residents and visitors to do.

Current residents of Bunny Island (your region name has either bunny or blud in it): I'd love to buy your houses, plots, or buildings. Message me in game, comment, or start a conversation on forums with me if you're willing to sell your region to me.

• a picturesque Main Street (with townhouses, a city hall, parks, an art museum, lots of shops, and more)
  • lakeside cottages
  • oceanfront homes
  • a marina
  • beaches/landscaping
I also made a website for the island. On the website, you can learn about the island, read about activities the island will offer, scroll through pictures of the city, look at an update log, and have access to the official Bunny Island Real Estate page. http://visitbunnyisland.weebly.com/

If there's anything you want to see on the island, please comment below. I'll take all these ideas into consideration while planning the remaining part of the city. If you'd like to join the Bunny Island Update conversation, contact me.

Thanks for reading this long post! If you'd like to donate money, materials, or labor to the island, let me know. I'd love to get the island completed as quickly as possible.
Cool XD

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
And here I am living lonely on Tucker, slowly turning into a paradise island XD
Stop using Paradise thats mine. Now we bruy the cheese in paradise while the tuckey isnt looking.
I actually miss owning bunny. Rip
You fault for selling it. Bunny still had so much potential.

• lakeside cottages
  • oceanfront homes
  • a marina
  • beaches/landscaping

proud of you, nice work on this project. But I dont know what you mean buy the plots and houses, will u build something on it then sell it, because as far as ik all the houses there are in around pretty good shape

T

Trump15024

As the mayor of Runnerboro I would like with Eatsmith and Pigpuns discuss island relations.