CITY OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [October '17]

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Only about 1 more day to vote! Make sure you vote now!!!!

CP42 for city manager
Trump15024 for Mayor!

Reactions: Trump15024

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Vote for the most experienced group!

TheDiamondTiger for Mayor
DeathInferno for City Manager
PurpleTurkey for North Alderman
LavaFlake for South Alderman

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Vote for the most experienced group!

TheDiamondTiger for Mayor
DeathInferno for City Manager
PurpleTurkey for North Alderman
LavaFlake for South Alderman
O sure why not

I voted for 1 of ur number

T

Trump15024

Letter from the mayor and city managers office: On behalf of @CP42 the city manager and I Trump15024 mayor of Runnerboro we would like to put out an official statement. We are encouraging everyone to vote in this election. No matter where you live on the server. However, we highly encourage citizens of Runnerboro to vote. This election can impact Runnerboro and other islands so its very important you vote to express your opinion about the future of Runnebroro. Voting ends in less than one day. Runnerboro's election process is important that is why I am appointing @CP42 to the leader of the Executive Committee on Runnerboro elections. This committee will oversee the election process and will report on how we can make elections more efficient. The city manager @CP42 will report to me and Runnerboro's Department Of Justice. This election is closing quickly this is why I have to take my last act as mayor and order that this election committee has full respect by the Department of Justice and this committee will have the legal authority to charge any citizen of Runnerboro with a class 1 Felony. Lastly, my administration is endorsing house bill 3 to turn Runnerboro into a federal government. To support this I have directed all Executive Departments to start the long process of establishing a Federal Government. I would like to thank the Runnerboro people for their support these past 3 months.

-Government of Runnerboro

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Letter from the mayor and city managers office: On behalf of @CP42 the city manager and I Trump15024 mayor of Runnerboro we would like to put out an official statement. We are encouraging everyone to vote in this election. No matter where you live on the server. However, we highly encourage citizens of Runnerboro to vote. This election can impact Runnerboro and other islands so its very important you vote to express your opinion about the future of Runnebroro. Voting ends in less than one day. Runnerboro's election process is important that is why I am appointing @CP42 to the leader of the Executive Committee on Runnerboro elections. This committee will oversee the election process and will report on how we can make elections more efficient. The city manager @CP42 will report to me and Runnerboro's Department Of Justice. This election is closing quickly this is why I have to take my last act as mayor and order that this election committee has full respect by the Department of Justice and this committee will have the legal authority to charge any citizen of Runnerboro with a class 1 Felony. Lastly, my administration is endorsing house bill 3 to turn Runnerboro into a federal government. To support this I have directed all Executive Departments to start the long process of establishing a Federal Government. I would like to thank the Runnerboro people for their support these past 3 months.

When do the elections end

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
When do the elections end
tomorrow

Thank you, trump15024, I shall do what I can this term to help out, good luck to all who are running, and remember to:

Vote CP42 for City Manager
and trump15024 for Mayor!

KEEP RUNNERBORO GREAT!

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
tomorrow

Thank you, trump15024, I shall do what I can this term to help out, good luck to all who are running, and remember to:

Vote CP42 for City Manager
and trump15024 for Mayor!

KEEP RUNNERBORO GREAT!
i voted for you for city manager and ummmm i can't remember who for mayor XD

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Voting has now ended! The Votes will be counted and released within the next few days. I will try to get some percentage by the end of tonight, though not promised.

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
The following names were excluded in the first 50% of votes; IJustWantToVote.

50% of the votes so far have been counted. That is 40 people (Not all 40 voted for Mayor), 7 from Runnerboro, meaning 45 votes.
Mayor:
Incumbent Trump15024 (NP) - 33%
Waffles05 (D) - 27%
TheDiamondTiger (NP) - 24%
ItsMarie (R) - 16%
_Davina (L) - 0%

50% of the votes for Alderman South have been counted, that is 40 people (Not all 40 voted for Ald. South), 6 from Runnerboro, meaning 42 votes.
Alderman South:
LavaFlake (D)- 88%
Knight3000 (Write-In) - 5%
Joey! (Write-In) - 2%

LeanneTheUnicorn (Write-In) - 2%
I am not sure (Write-In) - 2%

This is only 50% of the votes. The person in the lead now may change by tomorrow! The 50% mark for Alderman North and City Manager, will be released later on.

T

Trump15024

The following names were excluded in the first 50% of votes; IJustWantToVote.

50% of the votes so far have been counted. That is 40 people (Not all 40 voted for Mayor), 7 from Runnerboro, meaning 45 votes.
Mayor:
Incumbent Trump15024 (NP) - 33%
Waffles05 (D) - 27%
TheDiamondTiger (NP) - 24%
ItsMarie (R) - 16%
_Davina (L) - 0%

50% of the votes for Alderman South have been counted, that is 40 people (Not all 40 voted for Ald. South), 6 from Runnerboro, meaning 42 votes.
Alderman South:
LavaFlake (D)- 88%
Knight3000 (Write-In) - 5%
Joey! (Write-In) - 2%
LeanneTheUnicorn (Write-In) - 2%
I am not sure (Write-In) - 2%

This is only 50% of the votes. The person in the lead now may change by tomorrow! The 50% mark for Alderman North and City Manager, will be released later on.
Eatsmith any news on election results for House Bill 3