ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Hellow guys,

Id you have been on the forums for more then 2 days you have seen the manny posts about the fact that the economy is 'bad' and we need more or less off stuff. I am making this post ti give idea's to players and to the staff because i really like economics and i would not want to see people break the current stable economy of the server.

Read all my arguments before commenting and if i miss something just say and don't feel attacked for anny reason.

1. No more plots.
First point already a big discussion but the awnsed is going to be no. Sure eventually we need a few more plots but on this moment right now its not the amount of plots that ruïn the server. (Like its ruïnd at all xd) If more plots come people will only buy these plots and the current hiuse market will freeze. Then slowely the prices of the plots will go up. (See point 2) and we will be where we started off but now rich people bave 1 or 2 plots more. Well thank you.

2. Price increasment. If prices go up that means people buy stuff. If people buy stuff people sell stuff and there is your business going. So saying a month ago mansions where 200k and now 1 mil is just the fact that economy is going up and people are making good monney. But it is indeed harder for new players

So what i suggest is that staff higher the loans of the starter jobs so you can maje a bit more monney and have a little bit off a quicker start and also give you a bonus every time you level up in your job. So if you become miner lv 10 you get 5k and gk faster go the poitn where you can buy houses. This is not to crazy right?

3. Keep moving. Thid is really important. Manny people are still saying that an house is only worth 100k and someone is asking 150k but guys economy is going up so younhave to pay more get over it. Also i think that the rich plauers have to put some time into making a simple company tha can really help the servers economy and roleplay. This way new players have more fun and will stay on the server. So they will buy houses and you can higher your price. Tada.

I will come up with a list soon of ideas rich players can use to help new players or make a fun easier job then sf crafting.

4. Events. I am think off special ingame events that could help the server. A pbew are:
-lotery. You can join every day and have an small change of winning an economy based price. I think now that would be 7.5k but its not too big off a chance and the higher the rank the smaller the chance is.
-warzone. You can go in there once every day and you battle mobs. For every wave you earn 1k but it will get really hard after a few waves. (Afcourse prices are kust made up. So maybe a better sugestion can be made or an variation.
-Quizzmaster everyday there's a question if you awnser right you can get an special toke to buy quizzitems. (Just like halloween items but this shop stays.) You can chamge the tokens in for monney or better weapons so you can defend yourself. If you do /quizz you can only type the awnser and after 30 sec you lose so no cheating.

5. This one is just small. But higher up the sellprices off /warp shop there to low and don't help out new players. Just saying. Maybe dubbel the sellprices there like 10% of the buyproce maybe even less idk. But they are to low.

As i said these are just idea's maybe more will come but i hope that this motivates people to think off creative ways to help ou the server and let the server grow. Nice day!

Typed on my phone

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
But when more newer player come more people will need houses and will buy them apt building prices can go up and tada.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Oh yeah afk players nvm xd but i would like to see some more events to make some small monney faster for new players

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
5. If prices were to be raised, they could easily be abused. Shop prices are actually very well balanced for most things

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
5. If prices were to be raised, they could easily be abused. Shop prices are actually very well balanced for most things
Prices in shop aren’t the best but they are workable with if you’re a newbie. I swear if they raised orices, someone would actually be able to find an exploit for that and damn... that’s not gonna be fair ;-;

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Well i like the lottery idea so for 100$ you play and then every day you have an chance of getting monney .

Maybe an minerrace so you go in the mines and an special ore block spawns and the person who finds the most of them gets same prices as fishing contest. In reality can be skmething simulair.

I also liked the quizzmaster where you can play every hour and if you give the roght awnser in 30 seconds you earn tokens that you can change into monney or cool items. You can choose how hard the question is amd the harder the question the more you earn.

Daily parcour.
Everyday you can parcour and the further you get the more monney you earn?

And i am thinking fir another criminal activity but i cant think off one yet

These are just ideas they can be changed or be put in another context. Maybe i will come uo with more idk.
Nice day!

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Hellow guys,

Id you have been on the forums for more then 2 days you have seen the manny posts about the fact that the economy is 'bad' and we need more or less off stuff. I am making this post ti give idea's to players and to the staff because i really like economics and i would not want to see people break the current stable economy of the server.

Read all my arguments before commenting and if i miss something just say and don't feel attacked for anny reason.

1. No more plots.
First point already a big discussion but the awnsed is going to be no. Sure eventually we need a few more plots but on this moment right now its not the amount of plots that ruïn the server. (Like its ruïnd at all xd) If more plots come people will only buy these plots and the current hiuse market will freeze. Then slowely the prices of the plots will go up. (See point 2) and we will be where we started off but now rich people bave 1 or 2 plots more. Well thank you.

2. Price increasment. If prices go up that means people buy stuff. If people buy stuff people sell stuff and there is your business going. So saying a month ago mansions where 200k and now 1 mil is just the fact that economy is going up and people are making good monney. But it is indeed harder for new players

So what i suggest is that staff higher the loans of the starter jobs so you can maje a bit more monney and have a little bit off a quicker start and also give you a bonus every time you level up in your job. So if you become miner lv 10 you get 5k and gk faster go the poitn where you can buy houses. This is not to crazy right?

3. Keep moving. Thid is really important. Manny people are still saying that an house is only worth 100k and someone is asking 150k but guys economy is going up so younhave to pay more get over it. Also i think that the rich plauers have to put some time into making a simple company tha can really help the servers economy and roleplay. This way new players have more fun and will stay on the server. So they will buy houses and you can higher your price. Tada.

I will come up with a list soon of ideas rich players can use to help new players or make a fun easier job then sf crafting.

4. Events. I am think off special ingame events that could help the server. A pbew are:
-lotery. You can join every day and have an small change of winning an economy based price. I think now that would be 7.5k but its not too big off a chance and the higher the rank the smaller the chance is.
-warzone. You can go in there once every day and you battle mobs. For every wave you earn 1k but it will get really hard after a few waves. (Afcourse prices are kust made up. So maybe a better sugestion can be made or an variation.
-Quizzmaster everyday there's a question if you awnser right you can get an special toke to buy quizzitems. (Just like halloween items but this shop stays.) You can chamge the tokens in for monney or better weapons so you can defend yourself. If you do /quizz you can only type the awnser and after 30 sec you lose so no cheating.

5. This one is just small. But higher up the sellprices off /warp shop there to low and don't help out new players. Just saying. Maybe dubbel the sellprices there like 10% of the buyproce maybe even less idk. But they are to low.

As i said these are just idea's maybe more will come but i hope that this motivates people to think off creative ways to help ou the server and let the server grow. Nice day!

Typed on my phone
None of this is based on any economic theories or factual basis.
1) There are no more plots already, but occasionally some will be created on an island, but now that foxmere and bunny are almost fully regioned; eisland and runnerboro are the only islands with extensions available.

2) This is just.... sorry to say this, but dumb.... This isn't the economy going up, its inflation. Inflation is where a currency is so common it loses value and this is a prime example.

3) This makes 0 sense and isn't even worth addressing.

4) None of these help; you're just confusing inflation for economic growth.

5) They're low enough already, prices have been declining forever.

Summary;
Unlike you it seems, I have prior knowledge in economics and all of this is complete nonsense. You are confusing inflation for economic growth; thinking that money created helps economics and generally clueless to how supply and demand work.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
None of this is based on any economic theories or factual basis.
1) There are no more plots already, but occasionally some will be created on an island, but now that foxmere and bunny are almost fully regioned; eisland and runnerboro are the only islands with extensions available.

2) This is just.... sorry to say this, but dumb.... This isn't the economy going up, its inflation. Inflation is where a currency is so common it loses value and this is a prime example.

3) This makes 0 sense and isn't even worth addressing.

4) None of these help; you're just confusing inflation for economic growth.

5) They're low enough already, prices have been declining forever.

Summary;
Unlike you it seems, I have prior knowledge in economics and all of this is complete nonsense. You are confusing inflation for economic growth; thinking that money created helps economics and generally clueless to how supply and demand work.
So there is inflation and still people are able to buy all the stuff they could buy in the past. Also i mean the posts that scream that there not enough plots and i am not saying that i am an economics expert (ahum) but if you are so good at economics how should we fix the economy? I mean staff are sure willing to help but then they will need ideas. I gave an list off events but what else? Say it. I believe in you.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
Well i like the lottery idea so for 100$ you play and then every day you have an chance of getting monney .

Maybe an minerrace so you go in the mines and an special ore block spawns and the person who finds the most of them gets same prices as fishing contest. In reality can be skmething simulair.

I also liked the quizzmaster where you can play every hour and if you give the roght awnser in 30 seconds you earn tokens that you can change into monney or cool items. You can choose how hard the question is amd the harder the question the more you earn.

Daily parcour.
Everyday you can parcour and the further you get the more monney you earn?

And i am thinking fir another criminal activity but i cant think off one yet

These are just ideas they can be changed or be put in another context. Maybe i will come uo with more idk.
Nice day!
VANDALISM! add spraypaint!