Results are only viewable after voting.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Can you two even comprehend the idea of economics? I understand that you want the server to have good stuff, but atleast do a little research first. Spray paint would never be added as it’s too hard, we ain’t hypix
Your turn. Give an idea to fix the economy in 3 2 1...

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Errr seriously, inflation is one of the things you’d learn in business. Increasing the amount of money there is won’t help bc then everything gets more expensive, people have to work harder to get plots. You realise this right? I’m not saying I know crap about economics, but this is just a common factor
No ideas so just..... stop

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Errr seriously, inflation is one of the things you’d learn in business. Increasing the amount of money there is won’t help bc then everything gets more expensive, people have to work harder to get plots. You realise this right? I’m not saying I know crap about economics, but this is just a common factor
But stillll how to fix iiit. How to make the server more fun?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Okay i got it. It's the not realism of the server. I asked my teacher (mate i have economics for 1 year we're not so deep into Inflation yet) and he says that Inflation can be stopped by companies who will hire more people who will earn more monney and spend it. But i think the real problem is that this server relies on the supply and demand on houses and in real life way more businesses are there to stabalise the economy. It's more complicated but this is an short version don't have much time X_X

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Your turn. Give an idea to fix the economy in 3 2 1...
Okay i got it. It's the not realism of the server. I asked my teacher (mate i have economics for 1 year we're not so deep into Inflation yet) and he says that Inflation can be stopped by companies who will hire more people who will earn more monney and spend it. But i think the real problem is that this server relies on the supply and demand on houses and in real life way more businesses are there to stabalise the economy. It's more complicated but this is an short version don't have much time X_X
Not going to work, I've been studying economics for years and I've given plenty of ideas, just look up from your key spam for a second.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
What your teacher doesn’t realize is that the main “company” is pretty much the server/admin sell shops. That means there can be ‘infinite’ sellable items, and you will always be able to buy that that is available. The only way of fixing the economy at this point is for some way to get millions upon millions off of the richest players (presumably through some reward? [why the private island idea is at least plausible]).

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
What your teacher doesn’t realize is that the main “company” is pretty much the server/admin sell shops. That means there can be ‘infinite’ sellable items, and you will always be able to buy that that is available. The only way of fixing the economy at this point is for some way to get millions upon millions off of the richest players (presumably through some reward? [why the private island idea is at least plausible]).
A lot of us like to turn to plots as the key factor of this economic status, but merely it “triggered” it. This was bound to happen at somepoint - I can guarantee it.

Ever wonders why faction servers reset every 1-2 years? This is that same exact reason.

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
A lot of us like to turn to plots as the key factor of this economic status, but merely it “triggered” it. This was bound to happen at somepoint - I can guarantee it.

Ever wonders why faction servers reset every 1-2 years? This is that same exact reason.
Turkey, these are the moments that I am glad we are friends because I can word for the life of me.

Reactions: Turkey