Expanding McCities

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Horrible idea, if we sell a ton of plots, all the values of the plots we have will go down by so much. Its not just letting more players in cus less than half quit after like 30 seconds. Plus do you really want to leave something really nice to some new player and anyways all the players would just grief it. There are only a few active archs and it will take too long to build. Plus your forgetting there are a ton of cities in the world and the ones you picked are already biased, have a way to not make it biased but don't mind that. Just saying its impossible and its better to come up with something new

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Horrible idea, if we sell a ton of plots, all the values of the plots we have will go down by so much. Its not just letting more players in cus less than half quit after like 30 seconds. Plus do you really want to leave something really nice to some new player and anyways all the players would just grief it. There are only a few active archs and it will take too long to build. Plus your forgetting there are a ton of cities in the world and the ones you picked are already biased, have a way to not make it biased but don't mind that. Just saying its impossible and its better to come up with something new
THANKS YOU. This is a terrible idea. Everyone's time would be better spent furthering and fixing our many, many current cities. I don't really care about what others think, but this is by far one of the worst ideas I've heard. This is supposed to be constructive criticism, I know, but this just won't work. Death is right that some noob will become rich with this current wrecked economy and ruin even more. This would drastically tilt the scale from a extremely inflated house market and current ruined economy to a total devalue of houses and everything else in the market. We need to reach a happy median and this is not the time for anything of this sorts. It's a flat out terrible idea that had good intentions but was poorly thought out.

Edit: Sorry for the grammar mistakes, I'm on my phone.

Reactions: Powerfull